Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Its M. Shyamalan's movie, the only half decent movie he made recently (or should I say in a decade) was that devil in the lift movie (forgot the name) which too was nothing great :|

IMO Sixth Sense and Signs were pretty good

he said "recently" sixth sense and signs are so old that their spoilers are fair game :P

and I dont agree with dante, Starting from Village all his movies have been crap, either as a director or producer.

Anyone interested in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani ??

Hate such kinda dumb movies.Only gud movie of ranbir was wake up sid.Derpika should take both Hindi and Acting lessons.

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

So is the hangover part 3 going to release tomorrow?if yes,who's going to watch it :fear: ?

I'm GOing..in a team treat.

But I wanted to go to FAF 6 , but some people have a problem with violence . :raygun::wallbash:

He didn't direct that, only co-wrote it.

Ah, makes perfect sense :lol:

he said "recently" sixth sense and signs are so old that their spoilers are fair game :P

and I dont agree with dante, Starting from Village all his movies have been crap, either as a director or producer.

Isn't that what I said?

@GS - Unbreakable is my favourite Shyamal movie, I said recently. Both Unbreakable and Sixth sense are more than a decade old.

I'm GOing..in a team treat.

But I wanted to go to FAF 6 , but some people have a problem with violence . :raygun::wallbash:

oh good..i hope you enjoy it bro...

But why hate with violence :mellow:

oh good..i hope you enjoy it bro...

But why hate with violence :mellow:

I don't know man...Idiot aunties yaar....They have problem with everything..one aunty ain't coming tommorow because Hangover is related to alcohol and might have adult jokes.

WTF Man!!! I hate such people.

Edited by egg man

Hangover III is more violent, less funny.

RATING R (for pervasive language including sexual references, some violence and drug content and brief graphic nudity)
BOTTOM LINE The comedy franchise nails shut its coffin with this dark, violent, sour-humored kiss-off

anyways, let me (us) know how is it.

I don't know man...Idiot aunties yaar....They have problem with everything..one aunty ain't coming tommorow because Hangover is related to alcohol and might have adult jokes.

WTF Man!!! I hate such people.

Yeah true bro..watch it,enjoy it and inform us how is it :P You will save our money that way :P

:cheers:

Edited by Arpit Singh