Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Fragfest

AL PACINO

Uc collection no longer need to play beta if u have any good friend who can help u [img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/03/c5c319f38104579ed969282b4421bdd8.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are the real MVP Deepak :hug: thanks for your help setting me up with the beta :)

What button is for accessing the in-game store?

touch pad and then L1 I believe

Deepak paaji, Surya please post your gameplay videos. Want to see some of them tag team dance videos :P

there is a Selfie taunt and Taz asks everyone in the party to take a selfie at the start of every game :bigyellowgrin:

you are missing on some of the best moments of UC game Harsh.

Hey Taz,

Where is saint, newxtreme gang?

Downloading mp beta, psn id: yogi_boy

YOGI BOYY!!!!!!! Sadly saint is busy with his life and wont be buying ps4 till uc4 comes out :( & Newxtreme thinks this beta is not worth it, So he is not downloading it :P

there is a Selfie taunt and Taz asks everyone in the party to take a selfie at the start of every game :bigyellowgrin:

Yes Selfie taunt is the best... I take selfies every time the match starts :P had great games last night...

BTW KDwrecker is my ID :)

YOGI BOYY!!!!!!! Sadly saint is busy with his life and wont be buying ps4 till uc4 comes out :( & Newxtreme thinks this beta is not worth it, So he is not downloading it :P

I'll do the convincing over the weekend when I meet him at Playstation experience ;)

Deepak paaji, Surya please post your gameplay videos. Want to see some of them tag team dance videos :P

jaroor harsh bhai.. mama fauji kar dena aaj rat full night. I m gear up with 3-4 pack of red bull taa ki neend naa aye . :fulltite:

Nice deepak bhai :)

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

aajo aap bhi bhushi bhai :raygun:

You are the real MVP Deepak :hug: thanks for your help setting me up with the beta :)

touch pad and then L1 I believe

you welcome surya. :hi:

to help u i am helping myself as dilli not online and u r the one only who can find lobby quick. :majesty:

yup right harsh paji u r missing the fun ketan also

Deepak bhai mera bhi set kara do beta. Or I'll have to wait till PSN plus availability.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

aaj ghar jaa kar apki id par download add kar dunga

but we have to see wheather this tirck work or not. still ketan not confirm wo beta dowanload par laga ke soo gaya

great to see all of u old uc2 gang up and active all over again .... have fun guys ... cant wait to join you all in action but not in beta ... only when the game comes .. :P

BTW watched robingamings twitch stream yesterday ... game looks fun. but more emphasis on the team play and coordination ... not so much for the Rambos of the game ... just my first impressions.

Alternatively, you can let a friend log in as you on their console, start a campaign, create save data and then upload the save data to the cloud. Then you can sign back in on your own console, download the save data your friend created from the cloud and then you’ll be able to download the beta.

Is this method working?

Is this method working?

nope, to download the saves from cloud, it would need the game install to be there on your ps4

great to see all of u old uc2 gang up and active all over again .... have fun guys ... cant wait to join you all in action but not in beta ... only when the game comes .. :P

BTW watched robingamings twitch stream yesterday ... game looks fun. but more emphasis on the team play and coordination ... not so much for the Rambos of the game ... just my first impressions.

Rambos will always find a way to be Rambos

Id name

praju61

kdwrecker

aimbot27

xAL_pacLno

kyrpton_02

manav1511

dilli15

newuxtreme(dont know he will come or not)

Ruzinvincible

Please update op with ids of regulars. Just added Surya and Taz, but not sure who else is playing. The xAl_PacLno id is not even on Plus, BC it says "Mama fauji hai" in the about me page. :P Who is aimbot27? Does Krypton have the beta? Also add me: Almost_Random_

Archived