The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

itouch or phone?

touch is pretty much useless...

Not phone, touch....even i thought it was useless...cause i have a blackberry and most of work i.e., emails etc is done on that...even music i hear sometimes on it...also own home consoles but not able to spend much time on those cause of work so need something on the go...

And PSP is useless now....

also since you guyz own em...does it cause eyestrain as many say ?

naa..well i cant really judge properly..never spent more than an hour on my 3DS at a stretch.. but its damn fun to use..the 3D effect is pretty cool too.. and the new video capture features are fun..tried to make a stop motion lego film..

its a solid device to own but the biggest stick in the mud for us indians is the availability of reasonably priced games..not much of an issue for me cause got a lotta relatives coming and going from the states..

Ok what about ordering from UK from Game....will it attract customs....and future games from there itself....

A friend of mine recently ordered ace combat from there but didn't attract any customs....but god knows if anything goes wrong...

Ya cause importing from US is a hassle....so lets see i've add up a question in import thread....Hopefully someone replies..

And thanks for your suggestions..my mind is pretty clear now...

Ya cause importing from US is a hassle....so lets see i've add up a question in import thread....Hopefully someone replies..

And thanks for your suggestions..my mind is pretty clear now...

Customs depend on luck actually

I have ordered once from playasia and once from Game.co.uk . . No customs were charged .

But there are hundreds of other cases where customed were charged

As screwyaurum said UK 3DS will be region locked and it wont play NTSC games

While 3DS games available in India at Flipkart , intencity,etc. are NTSC . .

I am not sure but even Playasia stocks NTSC games . .

Even I am going to buy a NTSC 3DS as NTSC games are kinda easily available . .

Not phone, touch....even i thought it was useless...cause i have a blackberry and most of work i.e., emails etc is done on that...even music i hear sometimes on it...also own home consoles but not able to spend much time on those cause of work so need something on the go...

And PSP is useless now....

also since you guyz own em...does it cause eyestrain as many say ?

Anything you overuse is going to cause an eyestrain . .

Break after 30 mins of play is suggested

If you are buying for gaming purpose both iphone/itouch are waste of money in that regard. They have amazing games but touch controls suck for the most of the complicated games. Imagine playing a fps/tps or any sports game like fifa. It's a nightmare unless you are playing simpler games like cut the rope and angry birds.

If you are buying for gaming purpose both iphone/itouch are waste of money in that regard. They have amazing games but touch controls suck for the most of the complicated games. Imagine playing a fps/tps or any sports game like fifa. It's a nightmare unless you are playing simpler games like cut the rope and angry birds.

My friend has an ipad and ipad 2 which i can borrow anytime....

And half of my work is done on BB....and listening to music too...its not good but passable....so gaming purpose i better go for a handheld...

I know NTSC games are easily available but flipkart is selling them at a very high price...also only 2 colours of 3DS available no variation....also i thought maybe in future i can buy games from GAME itself...

Currently it'll cost me around 18k in india including a game...and warranty i don't think i'll get it anywhere.....

What do you guyz suggest buy it from india or get it imported from UK....?

Let me know...Its going to be my B'day purchase possibly....

doubt it .... think its the same one

Meh, they can shove it then. That demo has like 2 monsters and a single clip of handgun, and you can run through it in less than a minute if you want. The game is coming out in couple of weeks anyways..

Archived