The Football Thread

Xeno

Porto rejected a 40 Million plus bid last summer ,they told the club pay the buy now clause :lol:

He wont go for less than 50 IMO

It was 80 million. :giggle:

That was just a made up story by his agent to up his transfer fee.

Can you believe they will reject 80 mil for hulk for hulk?He is seriously not that good and Chelsea will be retarded to pay such a ridiculous amount.

It was 80 million. :giggle:

That was just a made up story by his agent to up his transfer fee.

Can you believe they will reject 80 mil for hulk for hulk?He is seriously not that good and Chelsea will be retarded to pay such a ridiculous amount.

Chelsea are in a desperate situation as far as strikers are concerned.

Drogba is leaving, Torres is a whiny goal-less beetch, kalou is leaving, lukaku on loan.

Only Sturridge who's good for 20 odd goals in a year.

They might just pay > 50 Mn for a Hulk/ falcao

Chelsea are in a desperate situation as far as strikers are concerned.

Drogba is leaving, Torres is a whiny goal-less beetch, kalou is leaving, lukaku on loan.

Only Sturridge who's good for 20 odd goals in a year.

They might just pay > 50 Mn for a Hulk/ falcao

Falcao>>>>>>>>>Hulk.They will get either Cavani or Falcao I guess plus Hulk for 30-35 mil.

Plus Hulk is more of a winger and 50 mil for him will be as stupid as 35 mil for Carroll. :P

Edited by AngerSmash

Not worried about Rvp leaving at all.

We handled the loss of Cesc & Nasri, we are more than capable of handling the loss of another captain just hope other Arsenal fans don't get paranoid about it, its Rvp who is not wanting to sign a contract, no mistake of Arsenal or Arsene Wenger.

Loyalty is difficult to find in this day & age of 200k/w contracts.

They released their official jersey for 2012-13 and RVP wasn't featured in it :P

Thats all there is ?

Not worried about Rvp leaving at all.

We handled the loss of Cesc & Nasri, we are more than capable of handling the loss of another captain just hope other Arsenal fans don't get paranoid about it, its Rvp who is not wanting to sign a contract, no mistake of Arsenal or Arsene Wenger.

Loyalty is difficult to find in this day & age of 200k/w contracts.

Has he officialy stated hes leaving ?

His contract still has 1 more year to run na ?

Also has there been any official confirmation regarding this ?

Juventus main target buy is RVP as well

I thought their target was Cavani

Has he officialy stated hes leaving ?

His contract still has 1 more year to run na ?

Also has there been any official confirmation regarding this ?

yes, nothing has been said officially but its unlikely that he will sign a contract extension, if he wanted why hasnt he done till now?

And if he is not signing a new contract, it would be a tricky situation for Arsenal whether to keep him(& let him remain captain or not) or sell him.

yes, nothing has been said officially but its unlikely that he will sign a contract extension, if he wanted why hasnt he done till now?

And if he is not signing a new contract, it would be a tricky situation for Arsenal whether to keep him(& let him remain captain or not) or sell him.

I think he will stay loyal ,he doesnt look like the Nasri type .

Also hes 29 now and I dont see big clubs offering 200k+ for a 29 year old player .He should stay and see out his career like Bergkamp .

If hes not signing a contract then its better to keep him and then let him go for free at the end cause quite frankly you guys need him quite badly

Also hes 29 now and I dont see big clubs offering 200k+ for a 29 year old player .He should stay and see out his career like Bergkamp .

If hes not signing a contract then its better to keep him and then let him go for free at the end cause quite frankly you guys need him quite badly

It would be best if Arsenal sell RVP, anyway Arsenal will lose him this year or next, they might as well make some money out of him.... 30+ goals in the last season, I would say he is in the form of his life.. Any club would willingly sign him now....

Agreed. Big clubs may not but Shitty would.