Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Shadoken

guys if u r feeling bad to empty ur pockets then I think u have to empty them for these new characters:-

http://vegivo.com/2011/03/29/rumour-is-this-the-finalized-marvel-vs-capcom-dlc-roster-plus-1st-stage-dlc-detailed-leaked/

Marvel

Dr Octopus

Juggernaut

Elektra

Apocalypse

Iceman

Thanos

Ms Marvel

Capcom

Frank West

Phoenix Wright

Megaman X

Gene

Talbain

Strider

Gail

^^ Thats confirmed to be fake long time back lol....

I read a rumor that all of these characters would be the next DLC fighters made available for Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Is this legit?

Svensson: I'll save you all the trouble... not legit.

Also the guy who posted that list impersonated lupinko.... and lupinko confirmed on his twitter that it wasnt him ...

^^ mostly just BS man... lupinko is the only legit guy ...everyone else just blabbers sh*t

is this what made you believe frank and ock??

mvc3decrypted1.png

2r59lj8.png

personally am hyped to play as Mr.popo and tony the tiger

^^ hell no :ack:

I read things about Doc Ock & franky in my sites & they also showed up a picture of lifebar in which Frank & Hiryu's image was there but me thinks its fake

but really can't u see, Capcom is saying more DLCs on the way soo.... it can only mean more characters, more costumes (I don't give a damn to this)

& u also said that Rumours + Capcom == 100% truth

EDIT:- have seen trailer 2 of MvC3?? notice that the plane in which Chun-li & Cap. r in, that pilot is undoubtedly Frank West :wOOtjumpy:

More characters == 100% yes

Frank == 99% yes ( and yes i did see the trailer , niitsuma already said that they made frank west but removed him coz he didnt fit in properly)

Dr ock== nope

and list was definitely fake.... phoenix wright??? srsly?? wats he gonna do lol

Edit : This one right?

mvc3_frank_west__strider_hiryu_by_leohuykhoi-d3bdkzm.jpg

mostly photoshopped...

Edit 2 :

But idk man.... what do you guys think is better??? Each character coming as DLC for 5$ (Thats almost 70$ for everyone totally)... or if they release game again with everyone for 40$ just like SSF4??

But i dont think they will re-release.... MvC has never had re-releases in the past... but Its always been there for SF(SF2 , SF2:turbo ..etc) ... so we'll have to settle for spending 70$$$$ :|

Edit 2 :

But idk man.... what do you guys think is better??? Each character coming as DLC for 5$ (Thats almost 70$ for everyone totally)... or if they release game again with everyone for 40$ just like SSF4??

I'll kill Capcom starting Niitsuma & then Seth Killian if they made Super MvC3 :threatenlumber:

really man Capcom is 1 greedy company, thank god I didn't buy RE5 till now cuz now I can get 1 with all DLCs + Move Compatible & at a less price,

f**k Crapcom if they make Super MvC3 :furious:

Dont think they will release it .... but isnt it still cheaper than paying 70$ :| ?

Edit : and as for RE5 , I think buying RE5+DLC woulda been cheaper than getting RE5:Gold since RE5 price dropped alot(unless you wanted Move).... but on disc DLC was BS move i agree....

Dont think they will release it .... but isnt it still cheaper than paying 70$ :| ?

indeed it is better but I don't think they will go to that extent of DLC costs ( I don't know why :fear: )

wat the hell capcom can do anything, greedy bastards :thumbdown:

^^ Hmm thats a valid point.... btw you not getting Megaman X :furious: .... and gene?

not megaman fan :hypocrite: as for gene, god hand sucked big time so if dlc comes in a pack then I might try him, but me wants Vergil :devil:

EDIT:- have u noticed the no. of villians capcom has in this game is low, I mean Wesker is there & I guess Akuma (although I doubt him being evil considering he is neither good nor evil) & marvel has so... many villians Doom, Maggy, Skrull, Tasky, Sent, Modok etc.

capcom should add more villians to their roster thru DLC, like Bison, Gill, Urien, Vergil, Dr.Wily :P , Nemesis or Majini, etc.

btw Capcom plzz.. bring Batsu back :cry:

^^ Ur slow... he meant "Post" meaning After the WC matches >_> ... unless you actually meant why do you wanna play after the WC,in which case the answer is obvious ....

Also after so much labwork its finally done... 1m Dmg zero combo(no XFC) :happydance: ... will post vid tomo...

^^ Ur slow... he meant "Post" meaning After the WC matches >_> ... unless you actually meant why do you wanna play after the WC,in which case the answer is obvious ....

Also after so much labwork its finally done... 1m Dmg zero combo(no XFC) :happydance: ... will post vid tomo...

My apprentice have them smarts

shadow 1 am tak aa jana :threatenlumber:

Archived