Ratchet & Clank PS4

KnackChap

oh bc :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

love these guys

hope retail price is the same

new game 2750 mai bc

yosh

why are people even discussing the pricing. 40$ is excellent price and i wish more games would follow this trend. sony in the past have released their full fledged AAA platformers at below 60$. recent examples would be sly 4 and puppeteer. even tearaway for vita retailed below the normal price

The Last R&C game Into the Nexus was $30 IIRC

Plus i think they realize that SP only non open world games don't deserve a $60 price tag

The Order & Until Dawn should have thought this way too

So Should Titanfall,Evolve & Siege as they are small scale MP only games like PvZ GW

I would certainly welcome a $20 worth of Online Co-op like Chaos Squad though

ahh ok ok.......cos i was glad to see them to give it for 40$ and not jump onto the bandwagon and price it 59.99 like everyone else

Edited by kold_war

Dunno why you're all upset. I thought it was pretty clear that Insomniac was done with Resistance. IIRC they stated something to that effect after the last one.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

hope it has a lengthy story ...at least longer than rnc into the nexus......haven't played into the nexus though :fear: should find a decently priced copy :P

Nice to see you back.. you havent been around much lately or i missd your posts :P..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Edited by sobbii

Nice to see you back.. you havent been around much lately or i missd your posts :P..

This game short or long its gonna be EPIC..

just yesterday i showed the e3 demo to one of my friend who actually makes fun of me as i am still gaming even after having a kid.. he was blown away the moment when the jeep flips chasing the bike he was that was bloody fantastic.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Is that UC4 or R&C?