KiranB28

Sorry i left the group heaven, had to make a phone call, but Good games man, nice support. Were you in party chat? i did not hear anything on game chat from the games we played nor i saw any message saying joined group chat 2/2 or something

It's okay dude, I got a couple of invites when I was with you. After you and sobbii left I played 2 games solo and damn I run into a couple of Indians who aren't in IVG play this game regularly.. I was shocked when guys in my team were speaking hindi. I joined them and won some pretty good games.

Just do some changes in voice options.. I've kept my party chat on so it let me and my team hear me. Unless they have their options changed.

Awesome.. i had to join for dinner so left abruptly..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Should've came back bro. Had some good games after

Then I joined kold which also left abruptly after 4 matches (I think his power went off or something)

Edited by Heaven Angel

Competitive Play is available right now on PC, and will be arriving soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

New mode: Sudden death

In sudden death, the game randomly places one team on offense and the other on defense. Teams then play a single, abbreviated round. If the attackers capture the first objective before time runs out, they win the match. Otherwise, the defenders are awarded the victory.

Rewards:

In addition to experiencing the thrill of victory, players can earn new rewards that are only available through Competitive Play. At the end of a season, anyone who has completed the 10 placement matches will receive a special spray and player icon, with a new set of designs being released every season.

OidzH9O.gif

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

lppyvDe.giflppyvDe.gif

It's okay dude, I got a couple of invites when I was with you. After you and sobbii left I played 2 games solo and damn I run into a couple of Indians who aren't in IVG play this game regularly.. I was shocked when guys in my team were speaking hindi. I joined them and won some pretty good games.

Just do some changes in voice options.. I've kept my party chat on so it let me and my team hear me. Unless they have their options changed.

Should've came back bro. Had some good games after

Then I joined kold which also left abruptly after 4 matches (I think his power went off or something)

Options menu> Audio/Sound> Team chat and group chat, we have three options Auto Join/ On / Off, which one you put? the default was auto join, when i joined you guys, i changed it to On and i still didnt hear anything even from those other 3 randoms. you said you can hear them, did the game message say this? " joined group/team chat

On another note, the matchmaking is really wierd, when i join indian players from social menu , sometimes i get lag and get dc but if i click play and join a random lobby 30% chance i join indian lobby, rest are i play with UAE people where i am staying. few days ago i joined a random lobby and played against kold,krizalid( dont remember the results of the match). At that time my connection was smooth, its like if i join from social i will get dc but if i got put in a lobby with you guys, my connections is good and no lag.

Edited by ProGamerNeo

hehe no i got dc'ed from the game and we were using in game chat and not party chat ,so was unable to mention that :P

it was late anyways ,so didn't rejoin

gg though :cheers:

hehe no i got dc'ed from the game and we were using in game chat and not party chat ,so was unable to mention that :P

it was late anyways ,so didn't rejoin

gg though :cheers:

wait, you said game chat so, were you guys in the party? and was there any game message saying joined group chat or something?

Options menu> Audio/Sound> Team chat and group chat, we have three options Auto Join/ On / Off, which one you put? the default was auto join, when i joined you guys, i changed it to On and i still didnt hear anything even from those other 3 randoms. you said you can hear them, did the game message say this? " joined group/team chat

On another note, the matchmaking is really wierd, when i join indian players from social menu , sometimes i get lag and get dc but if i click play and join a random lobby 30% chance i join indian lobby, rest are i play with UAE people where i am staying. few days ago i joined a random lobby and played against kold,krizalid( dont remember the results of the match). At that time my connection was smooth, its like if i join from social i will get dc but if i got put in a lobby with you guys, my connections is good and no lag.

Just put always on for Team chat and Auto join for group chat in that way you'll be able to talk or hear only your friends in group when you're in a party, if you're out of a party you'll be able to hear and speak to any of your team members.

There's a setting where you can even chat with opposite team while in game. But that feature might be broken or have to do something in setting which i'm unaware of yet.

Matchmaking is fine. Game notices if you're consistent and winning matches it'll put you into a greater level of players where chances are you might end up getting into a full opposition party where they can just trash you like a tin can, then it'll start searching for lower level of players when you loose couple of times or add you into a good level of players (unless you decide stay in the matches continuously)

I think its probably nat issue for both of us.. still havent heard a chirp on game channels...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Good games last night with Pale, Sobbii, Srinivas and Neo (for just one match) .. The combination of all D.Va in group worked well for us.

Lost some very close games which we thought could be won easily. This game is so unpredictable.. Anything can happen at any moment.

Good games last night with Pale, Sobbii, Srinivas and Neo (for just one match) .. The combination of all D.Va in group worked well for us.

Lost some very close games which we thought could be won easily. This game is so unpredictable.. Anything can happen at any moment.

Matchmaking is really not that great for me yesterday, first match against you guys and then i met a team with all player with 2 stars.

Edited by ProGamerNeo

On PS4 how do you accept someone to the group, when they send a request to join ?

It shows N - dont accept invite , Y - accept invite.

I have pressed all the buttons, not been able to figure out how to accept someone to group

You have to press X on PS4 to accept. But it's a bit broken as well. I was in 4 player party yesterday and whenever I got a request to join and accept it the Invitation goes to the one's who's already in my party or in my friends list rather than him and he was like: 'Mujhe kyun request bhej raha hai in the middle of the game? Me already tere group me hu' and other were like :rofl:

Matchmaking is really not that great for me yesterday, first match against you guys and then i met a team with all player with 2 stars.

You must be playing so good that game put you in a 2 stars player team. I've never seen two stars in game :giggle:

I think you join us and you were in opposite team (Genji) and I remember I killed you couple of times as a tracer :P

Edited by Heaven Angel

I think you join us and you were in opposite team (Genji) and I remember I killed you couple of times as a tracer :P

If i remember that map was volskaya industires, you were tracer, and pale was mei i think? if thats the map i got 0 deaths, 18 eliminations :smokey: and got POTG (i think). you have the match recored?, its very nice to play against friends rather than playing with them, you guys should host some custom lobbies.

You kidding me? :eyebrow: I have killed you don't exactly know how many times tho.. I didn't record the game but still I know that atleast. You joined the game in between, you were spectating and you replaced the opposite member's place. Yes you got POTG in that game. But 0 deaths? Nah!

Yea we should try customs sometime. All regular overwatch IVG players. :gunsmilie:

If i remember that map was volskaya industires, you were tracer, and pale was mei i think? if thats the map i got 0 deaths, 18 eliminations :smokey: and got POTG (i think). you have the match recored?, its very nice to play against friends rather than playing with them, you guys should host some custom lobbies.

Yeah . I saw u are on a 18 kill stk in that match. That map is so defence friendly and we lost in within 3 mins defending. Got so frustrated. and those stupid to end was putting turret in the open space.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Yeah . I saw u are on a 18 kill stk in that match. That map is so defence friendly and we lost in within 3 mins defending. Got so frustrated. and those stupid to end was putting turret in the open space.

Turrets are really annoying even on attack right? i actually T-bag people if the team has 2 trojborns, i think the nerf is really not enough especially for players who play with squishy heroes like tracer, genji and other 200 HP heroes. Anyway whats with the matchmaking man sheesh, we only won 1 round when formed a team today the rest are really pathetic. Kold got really angry and left after the match i think. Only 3 of us were playing in the team , i dont know what the randoms were doing.

Even after nerf it will still be difficult for 200HP heros. It's getting damage output nerf.

The damage reduction has to be severe. About 40% probably but it makes the turrets then useless against tanks and they can literally walk up to it and wreck it but I guess that's the point of Tanks too! Right now there is no way a Reinhardt can walk up to a Turret with a Torb protecting it even with his shield up and still walk away from the encounter. Also Molten Core damage output should reduced too! It's crazy how quickly it can wipe teams combined with an active Torb.

Having played on PC also now I can say that he's next to useless on PC unless you're playing against an unaware team even if placed in the most sneaky of places! I placed the turret at similar places as I would on consoles and go on 20 kill streaks, PC we lost the game. That's a crazy gap for a character. It just shows how much difference a mouse makes vs analog sticks. Also I feel since the turret isn't a player the aim does not assist in aiming towards the turret like it aim assists for players. That could make a difference along with damage output reduction.