ARK: Survival Evolved

AtOmX

• 8 months later...

Should I buy Ark or leave it? I am not going to get <350ms ping. Apart from that, its going to be tough taking out time to play with random people. Or I can buy it and leave it lying in my library hoping someday you guys are gonna take out time to play....

Game purchase: 27/09/2015.

Still runs like shite.

Still in early access.

Just wait for full release.

If I have to buy it why not buy at 50% off. And runs fine for me 80+ fps. Tried out a **demo** version (guess it), got bored in 2 days playing alone.

Edit: Till it is fully released/ bug free, lots of other games will come up. Prey, M&B, etc are lined up

80+FPS on what settings and what specs? Because even on GTX 1080 it runs like crap. Doesn't cross 45FPS.

Personally, I won't recommend buying early access. It's been 1.5 years and still no release. Around 250 patches released.

Second, despite being in early access, the developers decided to release DLC already.

Wait for 75% off and full release. No point in spending money on a broken mess or let it bite dust in your library.

80+FPS on what settings and what specs? Because even on GTX 1080 it runs like crap. Doesn't cross 45FPS.

Wait for 75% off and full release. No point in spending money on a broken mess or let it bite dust in your library.

Oh, I'd love to play, but it just doesn't run good and I don't want to burn myself before full version is out.

GTX960. 1080p or 900p and below medium settings; turned off all those fancy settings, just Vsync On and Anti-A 2x.

This game wont get 75% off if it is made bugfree. And Devs arnt going to make it bug-free unless its rivals come out; it will become obsolete it then.

Well then, will spend money on those fresh arrivals in mid 2017.

Don't know why it's so popular on Xbox and PC. :/

See, its so popular. But no point in playing without friends or people who can tolerate random timings

960, 1080p/900p, below medium settings with fancy settings off... That's shite.

If it doesn't become bug-free, why bother with the game? It's like giving your money to the developer to make them lazy; while your game is biting the dust.

My MMO timing is pretty much 10+ hours/day.

960, 1080p/900p, below medium settings with fancy settings off... That's shite.

If it doesn't become bug-free, why bother with the game? It's like giving your money to the developer to make them lazy; while your game is biting the dust.

My MMO timing is pretty much 10+ hours/day.

Not enough money to buy fancy gpu, need to earn more :lol: . So, no point in breaking my current gpu by overloading :P

Yea, major reason I hvnt bought it in earlier sales, why pay jerk devs

Damn, mine regular weekdays were 8hrs max and that was till college. Now it can range from 1hr - 5hrs per day (weekends included), depends on workload.

The Secret world, guild wars 2.......those days of dreaming to get my hands on them.

If Funcom is there, then I dont think we should be disappointed; rather be happy. Even TSW was released as paid closed beta.

Edit: If I recall correctly

You should get The Secret World. Going for $8.99 on steam. Very unique and very cool MMO.

Guild Wars 2 - afraid you are very late now. qZyPBXa.gif You can still have fun as long you ignore what another player is having/doing (which will be too hard as they have added so much since launch). The legendary process also is extremely tedious. Other than that, great PvE. Can play solo till the end (last battle needs a team, I think. Been ages now). Dungeons - you know the drill.

WvW with guilds are best even with lag. s8vbCqy.gif

Apart from these 2, Elder Scrolls Online was the biggest surprise. Played it from beta till legendary V10 straight. If you are into TES universe, it's definitely must try. They have fixed nearly all issues, and the game is just too much fun. The exploration is gorgeous and rewarding. The dungeons are so big and SO HARD. You need a proper team (every dungeon has some different mechanics, and the difficulty is like GW2's Arah dungeon). The crafting is light and fun. The community is like five times friendlier than GW2.

But the best bits are the battles taking place in Cyrodiil. Mainly when the emperor is online and other factions start attacking. s8vbCqy.gif Even inside PvP world, there are quests, dungeons and exploration. SO MUCH FUN.

All 3 are on sale. Better than getting these over ARK. 5ourEgo.gif

Made me fall in love with games every day. ij6rqyL.gif In fact, these 3 games have a really nice community when compared to Warcraft.

The game itself is have-fun-chilling and very very casual as long you are not going for very high-level fractals (wonder if it's still active).

TSW not available in my region. Didnt like ESO in beta, wont like now.

Will be playing other couple of games i bought for the moment. As for survival genre, looking forward for Conan

Edit: Going to sleep now, thanx for the feedback :)

GoodNyt bud ☺️

• 2 weeks later...

Archived