funnyadit

Textures as in?

pes2016optionfilea.jpg

120021.png

This is how it works in PES. Just add an image like 2nd one and the texture is applied to your jersey. You can design everything in photoshop or other similar softwares easily than taking the pain in doing it in the in game application.

So far game is looking great.

I hope they fix the edges, there were hardly any flying to the slips or the keeper.

Even after they tweaked and patched it, in higher difficulties it was impossible to get the edges.

So far game is looking great.

I hope they fix the edges, there were hardly any flying to the slips or the keeper.

Even after they tweaked and patched it, in higher difficulties it was impossible to get the edges.

You should try a tweak a member of Planet cricket did..its awesome playing with it..Game has become very realistic..

http://planetcricket.org/forums/posts/3068819/

You could join the DBC online group in FB..There are so many players there and they do conduct competitions..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DBC14PClegit/

Post your ID along with proof that you have the legit version of the game to enter..

I dled the teams where the skill level is reduced for the players.

But doing it for all the teams is very time consuming.

I dled the teams where the skill level is reduced for the players.

But doing it for all the teams is very time consuming.

No required because the tweak done works really good for fully starred teams well..Download the v1.02 of the tweak and run it in the background while playing DBC..Dont switch it off..

I too will get DBC17 on PC IF it goes for sale under 500 bucks.Bought DBC14 for 200 when Flipkart got rid of it last year. :lol:

Dat controller itself is worth atleast 200 so game was basically free.Also nice steelbook.

Oh ok..I will be pre ordering it on steam whatever the price might be..

i bought the game for 4k last time.

I think it'll be same this time as well. Will buy digital if its cheaper

Yeah I also bought the game first on PS3 for pre order price 3699..Then later got this on PC..It will mostly be the same price zone of 4k for console..

Huge update coming this week to academy..High chances of playable content being included in the list as well...Ross has been teasing around with his tweets, so guys get ready to get the taste of the game...

Chances of Stadium creator being included in this are also there..

Archived