Forza Horizon 3

Heaven Angel

350+ cars? xBmd4G3.gif

With 350 cars to choose from in Forza Horizon 3, players will be have no shortage of options when it comes to finding the car they love. But for those who love to customize, Forza Horizon 3 will be a gold mine. We’ve got a wealth of new visual customizations for a huge number of cars in the game, including new off-road and rally parts, more than 30 new rim styles from manufacturers like Rotiform, Fifteen 52, and ADV.1 and, for the first time, widebody kits from industry leaders like Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk. And that’s in addition to the full slate of livery and tuning options that Forza fans have come to expect in the series.

Naturally, music plays a huge role in the Horizon Festival and, as the boss, you’ll have say over that as well. For Forza Horizon 3, we want you to drive to the music you love. We started by adding more radio stations – featuring new music styles like hip hop, heavy rock and punk – alongside Horizon favorite stations like Bass Arena and Horizon Pulse. Forza Horizon 3 will feature stations from labels like Hospital Records, Epitaph Records, and Vagrant Records, as well as the latest music from cutting-edge Australian label Future Classic. That’s more radio stations, covering a broader range of music, than ever before.

But that’s not all. In Forza Horizon 3, we can ensure that you are driving to the music that you love with the brand new Groove Radio station. Groove Radio lets players stream their own personal music collection from the cloud – just add your music to your OneDrive, create a playlist in Groove Music on Windows 10, and Horizon 3 will stream that playlist into your game on Xbox One and Windows 10.

Excellent. Own music. vePSP51.gif

t46DZkG.png

We can unlock these cars later too, yes?

VIP membership:

Exclusive cars, new events, and more await with Forza Horizon 3 VIP membership! Forza Horizon 3 VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars, including the 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV, the 2-016 Koenigsegg Regera, the 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020, the 2015 Ferrari F12tdf, and the 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351. VIPs will receive additional benefits such as VIP wheel spins with extra rewards each time you level up, access to exclusive online events, community gifts, and more. Get your VIP membership today, only through the Deluxe or Ultimate Editions of Forza Horizon 3.

J0tIFlo.png

No VIP membership for PC users?

Edited by Heaven Angel

Good luck getting it at 50% discount.

Though Triggr can sell you his code for Windows 10 version as he bought the game from Xbox store. But should he give you? You who hates Xbox and Xbox games :P

Trigger

If you have the code then sell it. Don't give it for free :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Good luck getting it at 50% discount.

Though Triggr can sell you his code for Windows 10 version as he bought the game from Xbox store. But should he give you? You who hates Xbox and Xbox games :P

Doesn't xbox store gets discounts on big games? I see no reason why games on windows 10 won't get sales and discounts.

I don't hate xbox or its games. You will never see me baiting or shitposting on xbox(like you or trigger does for ps).

^Have a question.

Say, I don't have an Xbox One, and I buy Xbox One code and give it to you. Will I be able to play on PC using your account?

Or that deal is only available if purchased from Microsoft store?

Edited by Heaven Angel