Forza Horizon 3

Heaven Angel

Friday night I was able to complete my Horizon 3 PC download in about 2-3 hours [emoji4]

I have created IVG club - IVGC please join

Guess, can't join multiple clubs?

Can you post the screen shot of the club? I'm currently on GT club. Might switch if IVGC stays active.

What is the tier reward for IVGC club at the moment? Given less members, it should be easy to get tier rewards?

Guess, can't join multiple clubs?

Can you post the screen shot of the club? I'm currently on GT club. Might switch if IVGC stays active.

What is the tier reward for IVGC club at the moment? Given less members, it should be easy to get tier rewards?

Right now it's just me in the club, we had a similar club for Horizon 2 and it was active in first few months

d0b5b4d5a6636cb8be5a2f6000c6199b.jpg

Yep. Have to download in one sitting without pausing and stuff. If you do, it resets over and over again.

Absolute trash.

Luckily, it didn't happen in my case. However, I WAS freaked out when the download started from xx MB again (instead of 31 GB), but realized it was xx MB out of 17 GB - the remaining data. :bigyellowgrin: Godisreal.gif

We need to see your driving skills. Record your gameplay and post it here. :smokey:

Tried. Nothing works. nVidia ShadowPlay doesn't even start or recognize the game. Same with DxTory. Can't even add the game to steam or take screenshots outside game.

Anyways, you guys are right in time. Ultimate edition stuff just got fixed.

0oMSEsf.jpg
VsvqFzi.jpg

Tried. Nothing works. nVidia ShadowPlay doesn't even start or recognize the game. Same with DxTory. Can't even add the game to steam or take screenshots outside game.

You cannot add it to STEAM because it is not an .exe type.

All the above programme's will need to get supported by these third-party tools.

Try using the XBox GameBar, that should work.