Death Stranding

Big Boss

News can't be confirmed on some deleted statement of a community manager

No game in history that has been labeled as Sony Computer(now Interactive) Entertainment has ever released on PC

IP is owned by Kojima and it's only timed exclusive to PS4,

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/kojimas-ps4-console-exclusive-will-come-to-pc/1100-6433155/

It will come to PC just like No man's Sky, Shenmue and FF7 remake.

Edited by WhiteWolf

No game in history that has been labeled as Sony Computer(now Interactive) Entertainment has ever released on PC

wrong. sony released a lot of their small internal titles like everybody's gone to rapture, helldivers, counterspy etc on pc and steam.

Eighteen years and three PlayStations later, Final Fantasy VII is getting a remake. A real one. For PlayStation 4, with other platforms to follow.

Square Enix announced the news during Sonys press conference at E3 tonight, following a day full of rumors. Play it first on PlayStation, read the trailer, implying that itll be out for PC and Xbox One too.

FF7 Remastered is already on PC.

Found this very interesting

Norman Reedus character = Hideo Kojima
Vanished baby = MGS franchise he was robbed of and phantom pains about it.
Awakening on the shore with stranded fish = trying to stand on his own after being fired from Konami
Five Figures floating over the sea (sea = Konami) = Konami Chiefs
look how Reedus watch into the sea and that figures with hate and determination. And that words "I'll keep coming" oh man the trailer is so autobiographical

Edited by ramakilla

:rofl:

You know those facebook profile pages of people who are desperately trying to appear intellectual, the ones that say "I enjoy discussing Quantum physics and listening to classical music like Mozart" and have Tesla as their profile pic?

This must be the video game equivalent of that.

never miss a chance to troll kojima eh :P ? Give the poor guy a break, he lost his job and this is kinda like his startup !

kojima on why they partnered with sony and not other pubs.

Hideo Kojima: I'll admit I received numerous offers. But for our first title, I wanted to ensure that we would be under the best conditions. I've maintained for a while now a wonderful relationship with Sony, with absolute trust between us, which allows me to focus on the creative aspects. Working with another partner would definitely have required more time on the non-game development tasks. It would have taken time for contract negotiations, and I don't think things would have happened as quickly as they have to date. Working with Sony also afforded me a lot of freedom, and their support has been exceptional.

For example, if this had been with a "normal" company, right now, I'd be preparing a pitch for my game, we'd be looking for financing, explaining what we wanted to do. Like with a Kickstarter.

With Sony, of course I have to explain my plan to them, but they immediately told me "go for it, do you what you have to do." They offered me their trust. All the energy that would have gone into the project pitch, I could focus it on the creation of the project itself. That makes a real difference.

http://www.gameblog.fr/news/59881-hideo-kojima-nous-explique-pourquoi-il-a-choisi-playstation

SCE are a fantastic publisher with the amount of freedom & leeway they give to their dev teams. sometimes it backfires on them badly (1886) but most of the time it pays out.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...