Playstation Network Store

KnackChap

tADaJtf.png

so dragons crown is confirmed.. :dance:

Btw they won't be announcing the annual games tomorrow i think.. that usually happens at e3.

Why not Dragon Crown for ps3 too!! :rant:

Sent from my Nexus 4

Yeah there has to be another vita game.. 2 games per month is what we have been getting.. so dragons crown + ?? :naughty:

Dragons crown is enough for me tbh :P juss want the annual ps3 games to be good now..

what exactly is this annual ps3 games thing? more games will be out on ps plus for free in june apart from the monthly free ones?

Yes.

PS+ offers 2-3 games every year that stay on for one full year. So, at any point during the year you have a total of 10-12 games (combined including PS3, PS4 and PSVita) available to download. Hence, justifying the title Instant Game Collection (IGC).

oh like UC3 that we have right now?? thats good then, hopefully a really good game comes

Exactly! I think last year's games were UC3, LBP Karting and XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

I'm really hoping for a refresh in the PS Vita titles, though. Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush have been there for far too long now. :(

good luck..

for ps3, cant be gta or tlou...

maybe arkham origins :O or blacklist

I was planning to pick it up in the on-going Batman sale (along with Injustice: Gods Among Us for PS3). INR 900 (1350 for both) sounds like an awesome-sauce deal.

Should I? Shouldn't I? :scratchchin:

I was planning to pick it up in the on-going Batman sale (along with Injustice: Gods Among Us for PS3). INR 900 (1350 for both) sounds like an awesome-sauce deal.

Should I? Shouldn't I? :scratchchin:

Wait till this game list and annual games are announced..

Injustice has been discounted lot of times..It'll most probably come on Plus eventually..

Archived