What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

@ spin -- Second future press game guide after DXHR right? Not going for the batman one? BTW the DXHR is out of stock on amazon uk

yes sir, second one. got the deus ex one because i'm a fan, it doesn't really serve any purpose apart from the extra artwork and stuff. now this dark souls one, i can actually see myself using it while playing the game. might go in for the skyrim guide, let's see. don't feel the batman one is required.

the dxhr one was supposedly a limited edition, which might be why it's out of stock. don't see why they would limit it though... if someone is interested in buying your product, why leave money on the table by not making it available? it's a book after all, not some rare exotic item that can't be made again.

flipkart has this one listed as coming soon for a long time - http://www.flipkart....0b-504caab69362

i reckon if people are interested in it they should start sending @flipkart messages on twitter asking for it. maybe they might import some copies if they see an interest in it.

Edited by spindoctor