E3 2012 Rumors & Possible Announcements.

Sony Has "One Big Surprise" For E3, But It Isn't The PS4

Still, according to a Tweet from PSM3 magazine, Sony does have "one big surprise" in store, even though it doesn't involve the PS4.

"Sony *do* have at least one big surprise, we hear, that makes us go 'ooh', and it's not PS4."

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/11215.html

Sony please Syphon Filter 4,make it happen .Not one Syphon Filter game this current gen is just unacceptable. :thumbdown:

Sony please Syphon Filter 4,make it happen .Not one Syphon Filter game this current gen is just unacceptable. :thumbdown:

Some its something BOSS...

Saw the GT E3 discussion for nintendo and they were saying that ninty has huge first and third party games lined up!

I would hate playing hardcore games like call of duty, a*s creed or likes with that huge a*s controller in my hand. They should also provide a normal controller(not the wiimote :ack: ) something like bawks/ps3 controller, in the box.

Microsoft win E3? LMAO! More like MS will sht on gamers all over again.

Expect more ethnically diverse children playing Kinect.

:lol:

cat everytime I see your post I absent mindedly check if I clicked on Assassin's creed thread by mistake

:rofl:

I doubt it would be Agent. Rockstar will be working on GTA V with a vengeance since Max Payne 3 didn't get the glowing reviews they expected.

it has to be AGENT yaar <_< Max Payne 3 ka MP is damn f**ked up :|

Personally, I was hoping to see Thief 4 on SE's list of games. I am more than a little disappointed that it's not there...the games from Thief series are some of the coolest I've ever played.

Not really lookin forward to any other games.

I think all three are doing live confs on their own this year so its nice not to depend on Gamespot, ign etc.

MS are doing it on XBL. Not sure if it will work on Indian XBL. Probably not. Sony are supposed to do it on PSN. Again, no idea about Indian PSN. And Nintendo are supposed to livecast on their facebook page.

Would have been nice if all 3 used Youtube but cant complaint.

Archived