The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Aftrunner

A new Witcher game will be announced at E3 next month, developer CD Projekt has told Eurogamer.Could it possibly be the mooted console version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings? Senior producer Tomasz Gop wasn't giving much away, but did hint that CD Projekt might have good news for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 users.

"I can't say anything obviously for gazillions of reasons but it is a Witcher game, and I can say that console gamers might be interested in it," he explained.

One thing seems certain though – it won't be The Witcher 3.

"No, I'm not going to lie to you, we haven't started work on The Witcher 3," he said. "But it's possible we might do it in the future.

Might require Sherlock Holmes himself to crack this one.

OK guys need some help here:

How to destroy the nekker nests ? Is there some special item required ?

U need the grapeshot bomb buy the diagram and make ir urself.....much cheaper. diagram can be bought from Cedirc the elf in the treetop opposite lobeinden

OK guys need some help here:

How to destroy the nekker nests ? Is there some special item required ?

The process for blowing up the nests is added to the Journal after you read the book on Nekkers. You need Grapeshot bombs which can be bought from Cedric the Elf.

roche busted you out from jail. we have some sense of loyalty. you on the other hand sided with a murderous hippie elf.

+1 I just went with Roche cuz he was cool and all.

Yeah he's cool no doubt and you can still be friends with him even after siding with Iorveth. In fact I fought alongside him at one point (very cool moment I must say).

Anyway, started with Chapter 3... finished some side quests and now back on the main quest. Not much to go it seems. And the game is literally showering me with awesome loot making it really difficult to chose what to use and what to dump. They should have spread it out better, I was using just one pair of swords and a single armor throughout Chapter 1 and a better part of Chapter 2 and now I'm changing equipment every 5 minutes.

Please make a storage chest DLC CDPR... please please please. And preferably before I start my second playthrough.

Also, I had this weird problem with the Troll Trouble DLC. It keeps redownloading itself and never actually gets installed. A lot of others are facing this issue as well and the devs have promised to fix it in a patch. I hope that comes before the second PT as well.

Hehe URL Fail!

And no one else even bothered to click on it. Anyway this is the Witcher 2, who gives a crap about an IGN review anyway. Now only if it was a 6/10...

The process for blowing up the nests is added to the Journal after you read the book on Nekkers. You need Grapeshot bombs which can be bought from Cedric the Elf.

Dude that fker charged me a bomb (pun intended).

Also I played the most fkin frustrating mission in this game till date.

I had to explore a mine in chapter 2 with four dwarves and those fkin midgets kept coming in my way. They kept blocking me when I wanted to roll out of incoming attacks. ANd the fkin necros explode when they're about to die and those fkin midgets blocked me there too. And even if I rolled in opposite direction, the assumed I was backing away and they immediately start chasing me.

WORST FKIN MISSION EVER!

/rant over

Dude that fker charged me a bomb (pun intended).

Also I played the most fkin frustrating mission in this game till date.

I had to explore a mine in chapter 2 with four dwarves and those fkin midgets kept coming in my way. They kept blocking me when I wanted to roll out of incoming attacks. ANd the fkin necros explode when they're about to die and those fkin midgets blocked me there too. And even if I rolled in opposite direction, the assumed I was backing away and they immediately start chasing me.

WORST FKIN MISSION EVER!

/rant over

I had enough cash to actually buy 7 of those bombs and was still left with plenty. And if you're pressed for money you can always buy the diagram.

And yeah that mine quest with the dwarves was frustrating as hell! Luckily for me, about halfway through the quest the dwarves got stuck in a room and never came out :lol:

But there was some pretty cool loot in the caves. Quen helps a lot while fighting rotfiends. In fact Quen helps with everything!

BTW I saw that you had pinged me on Steam about the Harpy Contract quest. Did you get that done?

Also, I had this weird problem with the Troll Trouble DLC. It keeps redownloading itself and never actually gets installed. A lot of others are facing this issue as well and the devs have promised to fix it in a patch. I hope that comes before the second PT as well.

I thought this bug was specific to the GOG version; the launcher fails to connect to the servers most of the time. And to think that this mission was heavily featured in many of the previews.

I had enough cash to actually buy 7 of those bombs and was still left with plenty. And if you're pressed for money you can always buy the diagram.

And yeah that mine quest with the dwarves was frustrating as hell! But there was some pretty cool loot in the caves. Quen helps a lot while fighting rotfiends. In fact Quen helps with everything!

BTW I saw that you had pinged me on Steam about the Harpy Contract quest. Did you get that done?

Not yet man.

I passed a burnt down house, and then killed every Harpe in site and then I reached the bottom and fkin both doors are locked :|

I hope creeps don't respawn.

Not yet man.

I passed a burnt down house, and then killed every Harpe in site and then I reached the bottom and fkin both doors are locked :|

I hope creeps don't respawn.

You'll get the key to the door as a part of the main quest.

Also you need to use Harpy traps to destroy the nests and finish that quest. Four of them are in the quarry area and the rest will be accessible once you open the locked door.

Archived