Konami to remove P.T. from PSN Store by April 29! Get it now if you wish to keep a copy in your HDD!

roun90

People at neogaf reporting that even if you have P.T. in your download list, you can no longer download the game. Therefore, it seems that only those who already have the game on their hard drive can play the game. Back up P.T to an external hard drive if you want to upgrade your existing PS4 hard drive and want to keep the game. Delete it once without backup and you might not get it again (outside of buying PS4 with PT for $1800 from ebay lol) or maybe now would be a good time to sell the PS4 with P.T. and rake in the moolah.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1041463

Ofc you can't download game in download list if game itself is removed from psn. Ppl in GAF don't have to report about that.

Normally when a game is taken down , due to licensing or any other issue. You are still allowed to redownload the game if you bought it and its in your Download-List.

Thats what they are trying to say , they game is completely out. No option to redownload as well even if its in your list.

I think you can't redownload if it's taken down whatever the reason maybe. Its probably like taking down download links in sites like megaupload etc.

A while ago persona 4 arena is removed from EU psn and when I tried to download it from my list it didn't download. After few weeks its again listed in psn and I was able to download.

I think you can't redownload if it's taken down whatever the reason maybe. Its probably like taking down download links in sites like megaupload etc.

A while ago persona 4 arena is removed from EU psn and when I tried to download it from my list it didn't download. After few weeks its again listed in psn and I was able to download.

Strange if that is the case. If you paid for Persona 4 arena digital purchase, they should still allow you to re-download the game. If they don't do this then the digital model will not function as people will not trust buying digitally if firms can just take out games from buyers just because they want to get out or license has expired. Maybe in your case, you needed to download from your purchases/downloads list instead of from PSN Store.

P.T. was an exceptional case which caused some confusion since it was a free demo and people were not sure if the game could still be downloaded if it was on your Download/Purchases list.

Konami removes P.T. from owners

Previously if you had owned the P.T. demo file on your PlayStation 4, you could simply go to your Library and re-download it. But as confirmed below, the file is now completely gone - even from owners of its 'digital license'.

The normal series of events surrounding digital license holders on the PSN Store - for files that have since been removed - is that they disappear from the storefront, but owners could still find them in their download list for future use.I believe this is the first case of a file completely being removed, regardless of ownership. The only way you can now play P.T. is if the file is already installed on your PlayStation 4 system.

Source: Crashland
So basically you need to keep it installed and never delete it..

Pay attention closely to what he is saying right at the start,very closely:-

Dad was such a drag.(Konami)

Every day he'd eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games... (Metal Gear Solid)

Yeah, he was just that kind of guy.(Konami repeatedly putting Kojima on MGS despite him wanting to move on)

But then one day, he goes and kills us all!(Kojima Pro Disbanded)

He couldn't even be original about the way he did it.(Already happened with many like IW/Respawn ,Irrational & others)

I'm not complaining... I was dying of boredom anyway(Koji God wanted out of MGS)

But guess what? I will be coming back, and I'm bringing my new toys with me.(at e3 2015?!?!)

[emoji33] What if this is actually true ! [emoji33]

Every day he'd eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games... (Metal Gear Solid)

Yeah, he was just that kind of guy.(Konami repeatedly putting Kojima on MGS despite him wanting to move on)

He couldn't even be original about the way he did it.(Already happened with many like IW/Respawn ,Irrational & others)

I'm not complaining... I was dying of boredom anyway(Koji God wanted out of MGS)

But guess what? I will be coming back, and I'm bringing my new toys with me.(at e3 2015?!?!)

post-23187-Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-Clapp

This was over the internet 10 days back - http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/852129-p-t-may-contained-hint-hideo-kojima-konami-remove-silent-hills

Why would he make statements like 'Silent Hills will make players sh*t themselves and will be the best horror game' if he knew all along that this game will never come to life ?

Doesnt mean much. Many Japanese gaming giants have already shifted to mobile as their main platform. PT must happen :punk:

Mobile gaming is basically non-regulated gambling at this point. Just waay too much money in there.

• 1 month later...

Who said it won't come to life

Have you forgotten Moby Dick Studio

Joakim Mogrin

The Phantom Pain a new IP

Or the Grand Entrance Sillent HillS announcement made disguised as PT

Or the Grand Entrance Raiden made as the Protagonist of MGS2 (no one knew even till the release date)

Or the Surgeon who is hard at work making world's first Head Transplant a reality

Have you forgotten you had to switch controllers to beat a f**ckin boss in MGS

This is Kojima

This is his grand entrance to "bring his new toy" in the industry

Kojima Pro dead

Konami announcing search for new team to develop future MGS

Delisting itself from NYSE

& This weird message at the very start of the teaser (which didn't make any sense until now)

All of this is too good to be a coincidence

Fingers crossed for e3,let's see

Doesnt mean much. Many Japanese gaming giants have already shifted to mobile as their main platform. PT must happen :punk:

Mobile gaming is basically non-regulated gambling at this point. Just waay too much money in there.

There was some hope.. it is gone now :(

Archived