Pro Evolution Soccer 2017

VelivolusDas

But with PC version you can install third-party patches (PES-Patch) to get all the official leagues/teams/kits/players :)

Can't do that on consoles.

It can be done easily on PS4. I did it last year. There is absolutely no point the PC version. It's an insult by Konami for PC gamers. People should boycott the shitty PC port.

U can do that manually in PS4 as well..

Names, kits everything. Will just take couple of hours.

It can be done easily on PS4. I did it last year. There is absolutely no point the PC version. It's an insult by Konami for PC gamers. People should boycott the shitty PC port.

Yes I know it can be done on PS4. I did it myself. But it takes a hell lot of time if you wanna add everything that's missing. And, for Bundesliga, they don't even have all the teams/players if I'm not wrong. I tried adding that and gave up after an hour.

Danny has the game.Danny game is same as demo or changed?Impressions?

splendid as the demo...enjoying it !!!

Going to import current available option file (AGN .1) and try it tonite.. sum dude has sorted into one big folder to save manual trouble and time for each team etc. With this method it should be done in just few mins. The donwload link for the option file is mentioned in his youtube video.

The twitter link has the eng menu..

https://mobile.twitter.com/FaisalEzran/status/774248079025397760

Tried this dude's option file and entire stuff got imported within 3-4 mins auto :thumbsup:

Guess this is the same way pes universe option files will be available day1 on launch.

This guy's option files, sum teams are not that accurate..he says he is keeping on updating..but nonetheless useful till pes universe or pes world options files are out.

Reviews are positive...there was no doubt bout it...

But plyrs reporting insane lag in online...my main concern

Trust PES to mess up online during launch. It will get better in a couple of days.

Pes 2016 dint have much problem and I played only online.

How is online in PES 2017?Heard its pretty bad and experienced it myself in pes 2013.Thinking of switching this time as the demo has blown me away.Havent played fifa demo yet though :P

Please suggest someone as online is big part of Football game.

Also all stadiums in there right?Emirates?

Archived