The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

Well Fairy Tail is ongoing & currently on hiatus like bleach, there are also Katekyou Hitman Reborn, Gintama

done with reborn already ,fairy tail got to wait till next year ,btw i also watch detective conan (almost on par with ) .Oh yeah i am also par with hunter x hunter .I am after a long running anime from what i can make out attack on titan is a small series about 25 episode like sword art online.(attack on titan way too serious stuff ,did see 2-3 episodes ,didn't like it ).gintama i think ended or is on hiatus.

Edited by shadow storm

No, AoT is not going to be a 25 episode thing, a lot more manga chapters have been released, expect a second season.

And also the following are really good anime, check it out-

Steins Gate- Time travel, but with more focus on characters and their development. Light at first, then gets really exhilarating.

Baccano! - True Chicago gangster anime, with a little alchemy and immortality thrown in for good measure. The dub is excellent, the accents are spot on.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure- The anime only scratches the surface, the manga is running long and strong. Its filled with spirit warriors (Called Stands), crazy battles, vampires, and is.......em............ just click the spoiler-

cover.jpg

If you want some non-serious stuff-

Pantyhose & Stocking with Garterbelt- Think perverted jokes, American style animation but from Japan (Gainax to be specific).

Fooly Cooly- Now this anime is the definition of crazy sheit, and it manages to fit everything into 6 episodes.

331.. the naruto anime is just going full retard these days!

On a better note.. Shingeki No Kyojin never disappoints!

True that. The Scouting Legion are doing some goddamn crazy sh*t right now.

Edited by Beelzebub

No, AoT is not going to be a 25 episode thing, a lot more manga chapters have been released, expect a second season.

And also the following are really good anime, check it out-

Steins Gate- Time travel, but with more focus on characters and their development. Light at first, then gets really exhilarating.

Baccano! - True Chicago gangster anime, with a little alchemy and immortality thrown in for good measure. The dub is excellent, the accents are spot on.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure- The anime only scratches the surface, the manga is running long and strong. Its filled with spirit warriors (Called Stands), crazy battles, vampires, and is.......em............ just click the spoiler-

cover.jpg

If you want some non-serious stuff-

Pantyhose & Stocking with Garterbelt- Think perverted jokes, American style animation but from Japan (Gainax to be specific).

Fooly Cooly- Now this anime is the definition of crazy sheit, and it manages to fit everything into 6 episodes.

thats what i dont like season stuff hate that way of airing shows ,gets me all excited ,per week anime without any breaks i can do .

A lot of mangas are huge but the anime end short .What i am looking for is action comedy anime (one piece ,naruto,bleach ) per week airing ,not per season (preferably ,upcoming one ).Btw new animes are short follow 25 episode and then end ,don't like this trend at all.oh from the new anime toriko is on going 110 episodes already aired.thanks

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Anime and Manga thread