Dark Souls

Shadoken

ITS THE SKULLED SHUFFLE!!!!!!

Also I went up the path from the blight town base bonfire, and there was a chest in a circlular place. That place looks PERFECT for like a fight to the death arena PvP battle. Possible to set up a tournament?

Cleared out the catacombs. Easiest level so far. Finished the area and the boss in one sitting :mellow:

I guess it was like an entree to the rape-feast that is the Tomb Of the Giants :samui: Gonna put that off until I finish The Four Kings and some weapon upgrades.

I don't think you get humanity from the knights. Only from the painting guardians. Easy farming spot is above the second bonfire and near the enterence to painted world.

Btw, how do I make an uchi+15. My final weapons are going to be furysword, uchi+15 and lighting iaoto/uchi.

Also can someone recommend some good spots for solid humanity farming?

The best 2 parts I noticed during my play-through were; the Duke's Archives framing from Pisaca (equipped with Covetous Gold Serpent Ring) and Chasm of the Abyss (DLC area) from Humanity Phantoms.

O&S is well doable offline. Its just so much harder the first time around when you are not prepared for it.

Plus the AI is so random in that fight. Sometimes both of them will rush you and just constantly be on you non stop. Double teaming from the get go. And if that happens, the fight is pretty much screwed. Then other times one of them will just hang back and if that happens the fight can be quite easy.

Its a bit of a crapshoot at times. Even super good players who speed run the game constantly run into this. O&S is the only real Speedrun breaker.

Just have a few tries at it and then summon Solaire (hope you found Humanity).

I've been helping people beat O&S for the last few days, joined the Sunbros too :) I just switch to human form and then get summoned or invaded. Good fun either way.

I can give you a Dark Hand easily.. Got 5-6 of them from when i was farming the darkwraiths.

Edit - Anyone know which weapon does an attack when the person holds the sword above his head with both hands (one hand on blade and one on hilt in horizontal fashion) and then brings it down in a vertical slash ? Caused immediate bleeding.

I fell for that yesterday, and though it was slow, it looked cool as hell.

Edited by Elessar

Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo does Weapon ascensions from Boss Souls.

For Life Hunt Scythe you need a +10 Halbred IIRC. Its a decent weapon but not that great. You are probably better off with a normal Scythe or Uchi if you are a Dex Build.

• Like 1

Edit - Anyone know which weapon does an attack when the person holds the sword above his head with both hands (one hand on blade and one on hilt in horizontal fashion) and then brings it down in a vertical slash ? Caused immediate bleeding.

I fell for that yesterday, and though it was slow, it looked cool as hell.

Pretty sure you are talking about Chaos Blade. Don't confuse it with Chaos (elemental) weapon. The R2 attack of this sword is so cool. Any +10 Katana + Soul of Queelag = Chaos Blade.

Bleed build up is 35 per strike. Works just like a Chaos weapon i.e the damage scales with humanity. A fully upgraded Chaos Blade plus 10 humanity will give you 300 damage. Plus it is a katana so damage also scales with DEX.

• Like 1

Got Dragon dogma:dark arisen today as most of the reviews floating online compared DD with Dark souls...!!!

Played for an hour or so & i can only laugh at those who compare Dark souls to DD....If dark souls is DAY,DD is Night....if dark souls is horse,DD is donkey..If dark souls is IIM,DD is IIPM !!!

:)

From what I've seen in reviews it's the new content in DD:DA that is reminiscent of Dark Souls, since it takes place in dark cavernous passages and is supposed to be quite difficult.

Regardless, both the games have their strengths (DD probably has more weaknesses along with it) and are quite different.

• Like 1

Watched EnB's video of O&S & i am really f**king ashamed of myself...

That guy beat the hell out of O&S at LvL5 with almost zero armor !!!

The only thing going on his side was that he had LONG-RANGED CROSSBOW/poison arrows..!!

Earlier i was wearing havel's armor and i can barely move.that's why i wasn't able to dodge attacks of O&S.

With equipment load minimum the fight gets pretty manageable...!!!

Defeated O&S on my 2nd try with this strategy...Feeling ashamed of myself.... !! I can't get dumber than this.. :(