The Discount Coupon Thread.

Emo-Iwata

PS3 version finally has release date Nov.19th ;) . Place your orders asap before it goes out of stock again. X360 is already out of stock. @Mt check if your order still showing shipping date and not pushed to "backordered" status.

yeah!!! ... my estimated date of shipment is 20 nov .... :( it was 30 nov earlier .... uncharted is 30 nov ..... :angry:

PS3 version finally has release date Nov.19th :blush: . Place your orders asap before it goes out of stock again. X360 is already out of stock. @Mt check if your order still showing shipping date and not pushed to "backordered" status.

Assasin Creed is already out on PS3 in US. You talking about Play Asia ?? I have already ordered thru US.

PS3 version finally has release date Nov.19th :blush: . Place your orders asap before it goes out of stock again. X360 is already out of stock. @Mt check if your order still showing shipping date and not pushed to "backordered" status.

Assasin Creed is already out on PS3 in US. You talking about Play Asia ?? I have already ordered thru US.

Yeah, play-asia usually set their US version date about 4/5 days after US release. When are you getting yours?

Archived