Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

Well it depends on her as well. If she loves you enough then she should talk to her parents at some stage. Tell her to try at least, dont be scared. The world has changed now and everyone is open to love marriages. If nothing works out, ask her to politely tell her parents that she wont run away, but she wont marry anyone else. Hopefully they will realize and agree to it.

Dont force her to run away in case parents dont agree. Girls never agree to that, very rarely they hurt their parent's feelings. We had decided that if our parents wont agree, we wont marry and stay unmarried till our parents give up. But we never wanted to run away (I did at first, but she didn't budge, they dont)

But you must be sure that you are a good match. If you are not, then the parents wont agree. It is a hard truth (I am not talking about money, everyone prints money in IT later on)

All the best.

Dude get married at 25. Why the hell you need 3 more years? When you are convinced that she is the one, then don't worry. I got married at 25. Never thought I will marry at 25, nor did my parents (28 was the age I thought). But my wife's parents wanted to marry her early, and then I thought what the hell, they are right. What if something happens and we break up at 27-28, then her age might cause problem in getting suitable match. So we got married.

Remember marriage is the most important decision one can take in his/her life. If you are risking it only for career or studies etc, then dont do that.

I know how that feels. My wife and me were in same team when we were dating. Just patch up with her and get married in 2 years. Maybe get engaged within a year, who knows she might wait for 2.5 years or so.

:scratchchin:

Yeppon kadikum?

:rofl:

Hmm....There are so many problems and she doesn't want to fight.

First of all I'm younger than her.

Then she is a brahmin and I'm not.

We're from different states.

I'm a non veg and she is a veg.

Really hate it when trivial stuff like this becomes an issue between two peoples love. Scares me in fact.

Really hate it when trivial stuff like this becomes an issue between two peoples love. Scares me in fact.

I know right??

She did a 180 turn and now she says she's not willing to fight her parents.

It's always what we thought we'll do and now she's got cold feet

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

I got a scary scenario for ya.

What if she says she'll talk to her parents. They don't agree initially, BuT agree later for whatever reason but definately not the boy.

Later, what will haunt you isn't why they said yes, but what if they'd said no. Would she have chosen you.

Haha.. Anyway I'm trying to get over her.. Don't want to imagine stuff related to her

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Hi eggmen,

Hugs. I do understand what you must be going through. So it was good, there were expectations gap and it came to an end. Remember her for the good times. Keep your chin up. What rock said hold good intentions and commitment and courage from both the partners, in your case I get a feeling that the girl never wanted to try out too hard. Whatever it us, I am sure it is best for you both. You will realize it in retrospect.

Accept that you are single. Make a list of all the stuff you are passionate about and give it a go. Enroll yourself in a gym. Release your pent up anger and hurt in those push ups and weights. Not only will you get adrenaline rush you will also look awesome.. And many hot girls in the gym will sure wanna hang out with a hunk.. What say?

You are young. Focus on getting a new job preferably in a new location. Love yourself, love all the things you want and go achieve them. When time is right, you will find the girl who deserves you.

All the best!

• Like 1