Assassin's Creed III

WhiteWolf

• 2 weeks later...

Just a new setting won't do it , the gameplay has become monotonous , they need something revolutionary now.

I could barely complete Brotherhood it became so drab towards the end , didn't bother with revelation even though I wanted to see how Ezio's story unfolds.

Just a new setting won't do it , the gameplay has become monotonous , they need something revolutionary now.

lol revolutionary ? its another AC game not a new ip.....

No need to change core gameplay..Gameplay is solid and fans love it.... .

Not full-fledged development. Probably a very small team working on ideas/concepts. They had huge manpower on ACB and ACR, I doubt they would have many people left for this.

Not true. the core AC 2 team moved to AC3 right after release, brotherhood and revelations was done largely by the B teams of Ubi. also, there were rumors that AC3 will use a new engine too. lets see how it pans out.

This looks interesting but I'm wondering how can you rock the classic assassins threads in the 18th century without looking totally out of place...?.

I mean yea it's been updated a bit with native American themes and a bit of the old west kinda thing but it looks at odds with the fashion of the time

Archived