~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

" orange is the new black" is my latest favorite show. The characters, situations and performances keeps you involved episode to episode. Try it .

( note for All NSFW thread fans: Lots of lesbian stuff in there as well! It's a women' s prison story you know! )

Felicia Day returning for Season 9!

The CW is developing a Supernatural spinoff. According to TV Line, "A new character will be introduced in or around Episode 20 (which will serve as a planted pilot for the new show). That character will then anchor the spin-off." It also sounds like this new show will have a more "citified feel."

" orange is the new black" is my latest favorite show. The characters, situations and performances keeps you involved episode to episode. Try it . ( note for All NSFW thread fans: Lots of lesbian stuff in there as well! It's a women' s prison story you know! )

TjomY.gif

" orange is the new black" is my latest favorite show. The characters, situations and performances keeps you involved episode to episode. Try it .

The lead character's name... :bounce:

" orange is the new black" is my latest favorite show. The characters, situations and performances keeps you involved episode to episode. Try it . ( note for All NSFW thread fans: Lots of lesbian stuff in there as well! It's a women' s prison story you know! )

Maybe you should also check out Orphans Black , very interesting show the lead character is really good reminds me of Anna Torv from Fringe.

Started watching Freaks and Geeks. Really disappointed theres only one season.

There's something about that show, it's very relatable despite being set in the US.

yup grt show grt cast ad performance

lotta good shows never get renewed

any1 seen clone high?

There's something about that show, it's very relatable despite being set in the US.

Started watching this after Dazed and Confused. Man they don't make these type of movies/ shows any more. Everything close to this genre is over sexualized and stereotypical now :(