Limbo

MarketTantrik

You have an xbox?

Seems so, look he has a colorful GT too. :lol:

Back on the topic, this game is damn good. if you own an xbox there is really no reason not to get it. Arcade GOTY - BELIEVE.

Sales wise it gonna be in the league of Braid/Castle Crashers/Shadow Complex, in no time.

Think of it as a way to support indies, and you probably wouldn't feel the pinch that bad.

Speaking of Indies, devs behind World of Goo and Braid and a few others, recently initiated Indie-fund, please read the About, I loved the initiative. You give something to them and then they return it in so many awesome ways.

So if it comes to choose between a game like this and a boxed yearly Football revision by a large corp, I think I will rather go with this.

I had my doubts about the game and I did my math too before buying it. Turned out I spent about 800 Rs on it, yes, it is a lil too much for an arcade title. :|

It could have been priced 800 points and we wouldn't be talking about this, but then there is nothing spectacular about the way MS price the stuff. Just hope that a large chunk will go to Playdead.

Archived