Your Quote Of The Day.

Cash

I like that blurb in Watchmen where Dr. Manhattan goes on about how real miracles don't exist. And then in that exact same train of thought, he somehow comes to the conclusion that how life itself is rarer than a quark and shouldn't even be possible in the first place and hence is a miracle in itself.

Someone post the scan if possible, it's incredible.

"Yes. Anybody in the world. ..But the world is so full of people, so crowded with these miracles that they become commonplace and we forget... I forget. We gaze continually at the world and it grows dull in our perceptions. Yet seen from the another's vantage point, as if new, it may still take our breath away. Come... dry your eyes, for you are life, rarer than a quark and unpredictable beyond the dreams of Heisenberg. Come, dry your eyes. And let's go home."

Ohh Watchmen, good call. I love the whole chapter on Dr Manhattans flashbacks. It was handled brilliantly in the film as well. His voice, the choice of music its all perfect.

I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, and their light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of stars is their old photographs.

They claim their labors are to build a heaven, yet their heaven is populated by horrors. Perhaps the world is not made. Perhaps nothing is made. A clock without a craftsman. It's too late. Always has been, always will be. Too late.

Edited by Aftrunner

And now I see the face of god, and I raise this god over the earth, this god whom men have sought since men came into being, this god who will grant them joy and peace and pride. This god, this one word: 'I.'

- Ayn Rand

"I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it. "

— Marilyn Monroe

:naughty:

I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.

+1 awesome quote, mister.

Superb quote by Bul :lol:

You know, the 2nd base is def the, ermm, yummiest ! :fear:

never been to third base, eh!

"Marcus: I think I found a way to sneak into Nexus, but if you want to go in guns blazing I understand...

Dom(After Maria's Death):I WANNA KILL 'EM ALL...!!!! "

Gears 1 had a lot better dailogs, imo.