Phil Harrison to leave Microsoft, Layoffs at lift london.

Executive Phil Harrison is leaving Microsoft, GamesIndustry.biz has learned through multiple sources at GDC, though Microsoft has so far refused to confirm his departure.

"I don't, no. I'm sorry, I don't think I can say anything about that," Xbox boss Phil Spencer told Eurogamer when asked today at GDC. Chris Charla, director of ID@Xbox also refused to comment - with a Microsoft spokesperson stepping in to say Charla wasn't the person to ask about staffing issues, and that the company does not comment on rumour or speculation.

However, GamesIndustry.biz understands that Harrison grew frustrated when Mattrick's departure and Spencer's subsequent promotion did not result in him moving up the corporate ladder, issuing the ultimatum to Microsoft that he would leave if not offered a new position. However, it seems that no offer was forthcoming, and Harrison has made good on his promise.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2015-03-04-report-phil-harrison-to-leave-microsoft

Microsoft's Lift London studio, formed of over 60 people, has suffered several redundancies and will be merged with Microsoft's Soho Productions team, GamesIndustry.biz has been told, although how many have been made redundant remains uncertain. The information comes from several sources, but Microsoft has refused to comment on the situation.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2015-03-04-redundancies-at-microsofts-lift-london-as-its-merged-with-soho

Job's done, let go home Agent Phil. We've got another assignment in Kyoto.

Oh f**k... Agent bole toh milo meant sony ka secret agent.. joh gaya to destroy Microsoft from within... Haha.. Good one.. :rofl:

Btw kyoto wala bohat harami log hain.. Uske andar ghusna matlab pentagon ke andar ghusna...

Archived