SRINI87

Page loads from 2013 for me.Any idea why???Its like that for every thread for me :(

Zodak banned :punk: Ab bacha pakauking use bhi vanvas pe bhej do :bigyellowgrin: People sympathizing with Zodaks Ban :rofl: Wave zodak ka lawyer bhi ban gaya :rofl:

To people who think all these bans/measure are too extreme , no they aren't.

Sure even I don't mind a little fun trolling and name calling , but have you seen what it develops into? Ends up in a pages of personal abuses and comments (Absolutely NOTHING relevant to the game) . And everyone will be too busy passing the blame.

"I didn't start it"

"I only did it because he started it" . Its like a little kids arguments.

Poor Zodka. Should have compared it to Forza or Grid. Probably would have survived. :lol:

So, a question. Will there be consistency in this new "rule"? Ban for the next person that disparages CoD in a BF thread? Watch Dogs in a GTA thread? LOL in the DOTA thread? Cause like half the userbase is about to get banned if thats the case.

Everyone has their own games they dislike , the occasional "this game sux" doesn't really get anyone banned or start flame wars. But consistently filling threads and instigating flame wars is another. MT shows up in every yakuza thread saying the series should die :P , but you don't see people complaining about it do you.

Jesus man. Most of you morons don't even play racing games. Stop sh*ting on every racing game thread by dragging in some exclusive or the other to make a retarded comparison.

For f**ks sake.

This especially.

Man I had no idea this is from Shift guys, I thought it was an indie project like Assetto Corsa.

And I had no idea Shift was done by GTR guys, until someone mentioned in this thread. Whos making GTR3 then? O.o. I didnt really like Shift all that much tbh.

@MT

have you tested latest Build?

how is physics and all?

Extremely challenging. They have introduced more options to tone down the difficulty, but at the top two difficulty tiers, I have a very hard time keeping the fast cars within track confines, inspite of playing with a racing wheel. I shudder to imagine the horror of playing with a controller.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived