Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

yup zergey. India is like that only. we get our panties twisted up in a bunch over aussies doing hate crime against some indians who ran away from their homeland at first notice while not thinking twice before abusing citizens of our own country on the basis of color, religion or region. it sure sounds weird to you being a foreigner but that is one big paradox that is there.

But still you say again and again that people from the south and biharis are "black" ?

yeah i think Aflyingkiwi is not able to word his thoughts, what he means is for any ignorant north indian (believe me, there are many of us who fall in this category) any black indian is from south, that is what they think.

I will not lie, i have been guilty of a little racial banter in my high school days but thankfully i have matured, i do indulge in some joke then and now but only with people who i know can take them in humorous spirit. Though there was this one guy in my school, 2 yrs jr, we travelled in the same school bus. Dude was white as sh*t.. like as fair an indian you can get without getting into caucasian territory. I always teased by calling him Draco Malfoy (looked kinda him); and one day i got to know his name, he was an Iyer. I actually asked him how are you so white :|

kinda like this-

Karen-If-youre-from-Africa-why-are-you-w

• Like 2

^ go check what madras is first...

Anyone living below Punjab is South so essientially all are Madrasi.

I know what the term means all too well. That's why I amended my post almost immediately to include "/South". Started off when it was the Madras Presidency.

Its sad but its true that every black guy we see either he is south indian or bihari, last night went for a hair cut with a friend and the guy who attended him was a bit black and the first thing my freind said r u from south , so for a north indian its obvious that only south indians and biharis are black but it is sad and racist on our part

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Lol dude, that's like saying every slave I've come across in history is black, therefore all people I see that are black are slaves. Retarded logic :lol: There are things that can be said about people who run over other people lying on the pavements with their nice cars, in recent times most of them have been from the North. Also most of the rapes reported in the country have been in the North. Let's just say then that all North Indians are murderers with cars and rapists in their spare time. How about that?

Obviously that's retarded and completely untrue but that's how your inane logic works :P

Of course, I can give Sam's light-hearted comment a pass. But stupid logic like yours needs to be pointed out.

buddy its not logic its bitter truth and it doesnt matter if u and any other belive it or not but I am sure and what I written I saw that on daily baiss, mentality of north indians are like that only.

So continuation of the story, this was back in September, well what would a single boy do? I started getting over her, I reduced my chatting with her, and started noticing other girls again (Finally!), there was this girl in my class, she was by far the cutest, I largely thought I was out of her league, but I started talking to her, after a while asked for her number and there you go she had to call me every night and talk to me for hours, even when I didn't want to, mind you, I kept clear of the friend zone, and it was pretty obvious she liked me too.

Come our Pre Boards, well a few educated friends of mine told me that I should ignore her through out the exams and ask her out after out Conti ( continuation party thrown at the end of 12th where all 11thies and 12thies get drunk together), well me being a gullible little bitch fell for the trap, the Conti came and the day after the conti she starts ignoring me, I was totally baffled, what the hell happened, I don't remember much from the night of the conti but I didn't remember doing anything wrong! After days of asking her what's wrong she would say nothing and move on.

New years, I obviously got drunk again, and texted her that I used to like her a lot, I said used to in the text too to tell her that I don't like her now, she ignores me and says we will talk when you are sober. Next morning, I obviously apologize to her, only to find her blaming me that I was actually sober and I lied to her about being drunk and was just acting like I was drunk so that I could say that. This pissed me off really bad, I sent her all the pics of my drunk dialing, texting and a pic of all the bottles we had, I also told her to never talk to me again. Another thing happened that night, I asked the first (VERY FIRST / REFER TO LAST POST), if she ever had feelings for me, she replied in a vague-ish yet positive way.

So the new girl apologizes to me 15 days layer in a very half assed manner, I decided to let it go. Now another 15 days have passed and its February, we have our last school picnic, last 12th grade trip, I find the first girl again, I see how big her boobs look in sports shirts and decide to flirt with her again, I go home and my best friend (a girl) starts telling me about how she has been talking about me to other girls, and I should tell her I like her. I said no, she kept goading me to do it for 2 days and I finally gave in. Note, I told her that I like her, no commitments, she told me she likes me too, no commitments. See my last post on how desperate I was? This didn't feel right to me. Moving on, my best friend now confesses that she has had a big crush on me since a few weeks and she broke up with her boyfriend ( a good friend of mine) of an year because of me and she felt that the only way she would get over me is when I start dating another girl. I was completely raging at this point, what had she done? I had made a big mistake.

Behind the scenes my friendship with the new girl again became good and she started calling me again every night ( I call, she calls, same sh*t). Now I really like this girl, she is nice ( so is the other one), she intellectually challenges me (I find topics hard to come by with the other girl and I can talk with this one for hours), this one used to be a gamer ( the other one, don't even ask), this girl is intelligent ( the other one is the epitomy of hot blond), she is not exactly hot but insanely cute ( other one is hot) and finally she is the most likeable person I have met.

But wait, didn't I tell the first girl that I like her? So I haven't made any commitments so I can't say "Break up", but she expects me to ask her out after the boards? Wut?

So my question is should I stick with the one I have or go with the one I truly like? The first one is a sure shot, but I would like to take the risk with this one.

I have omitted parts about the new girl ranting about her ex to me and sharing VERY private stuff with me.

Also, this is meant more for your entertainment purposes as I believe I am stuck in a classic catch 22.

Are you legally allowed to drink? anyway..

My POV,

Date as many at this age. Why do you have to choose when you are clearly not serious. Big boobs, cute face, whatever works.. but be a gentleman. Keep your stand clear . Stay off commitment and consult Avishkar. Have fun and don't drink and drive (or drive girls insane by drunk texting..Ewww)

Girls r really weird des days :P I met wit a cute girl through my other sweet n supportive friend(who happens to b a girl too)I started slow den started flirting she liked it n said m unique not desperate like other guys she knew..den I heard frm other friend dat d girl who introduced me to her warned her dat I always flirt wit women as if it's a hobby n m never serious abt commitment..so all of a sudden she stopped talking to me :( no messages fb nothing..I didn't even asked to my friend abt wat she really said abt me to her coz I don't wanna end my friendship of 5 years

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Girls r really weird des days :P I met wit a cute girl through my other sweet n supportive friend(who happens to b a girl too)I started slow den started flirting she liked it n said m unique not desperate like other guys she knew..den I heard frm other friend dat d girl who introduced me to her warned her dat I always flirt wit women as if it's a hobby n m never serious abt commitment..so all of a sudden she stopped talking to me :( no messages fb nothing..I didn't even asked to my friend abt wat she really said abt me to her coz I don't wanna end my friendship of 5 yearsSent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

if you want to re-communicate with the girl, i'd suggest doing so in person or on phone. do not use text. not only cause its tacky, but with that grammar, lettering and syntax.. yikes.

buddy its not logic its bitter truth and it doesnt matter if u and any other belive it or not but I am sure and what I written I saw that on daily baiss, mentality of north indians are like that only.

"Mentality of north indians" may be like 'that only'. But that doesn't make that line of thought fallacious :P

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

"Mentality of north indians" may be like 'that only'. But that doesn't make that line of though fallacious :P

There is no metality ,its just all farce sown deep inside for hundreds of years and i cant help but feel poltics ,regionalism and some unwarranted theories like

The aryan invasion have kinda made things just worse,for some reason i feel its only gonna get worse.

Its just stupid how each of the sects just find one or other way to differentiate even among themselves.

Whats wrong with everyone???and some comments in this thread are just a proof of how its not getting any better anytime soon,its just depressing.

That's really nice, but the truth is that south Indians also discriminate against north Indians, when I shifted to Hyderabad, the amount of bullying I faced was amazing whereas when I shifted to Gurgaon there was none.

By the end of my stay in Hyderabad I was a part of a huge group of friends who were all not telugu.

• Like 1

DA dude u saved ur self from The Horror

Well Done bro

I still remember the line from X men when magneto said to d officer who brought food for him

He said never fall a girl who is interested in u

After that he executed him in no time .

:lol:

But you know, as dumb as it sounds, I feel that it's not a bad thing to fall to a person you really like, if she's interested in you.

^

That's really nice, but the truth is that south Indians also discriminate against north Indians, when I shifted to Hyderabad, the amount of bullying I faced was amazing whereas when I shifted to Gurgaon there was none.

By the end of my stay in Hyderabad I was a part of a huge group of friends who were all not telugu.

Who said they dont....

Edited by Razpor