~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

CW Renews ‘Arrow’ for Season 2.

Arrow has been a rating dominator for The CW and currently sits as the network’s most watched series. Arrow also debuted as the CWs highest premiered show since The Vampire Diaries in fall 2009.
CW president Mark Pedowitz, released a statement about his excitement for the series’ early renewal by saying:
“We said last year that one of our goals was to establish building blocks to grow on, and now with our new hit Arrow and fan favorite Supernatural on Wednesday night, and the continued success of The Vampire Diaries on Thursday, we’ve been able to do that. Not only do Arrow, Supernatural, and The Vampire Diaries perform well on-air, they’re also extremely successful for us both digitally and socially. I’m thrilled to have all three shows returning to our schedule next season.”

Man finished seinfeld.

:cry: WHY!!!! Now nothings funny anymore

Couldnt go past S4.

More or less the plots were contrived and ridiculously lousy. Only things worth rooting for seemed to be Jerry's simplicity and the throwback to the 90s era. Ofc i mean these two apart from Kramer's eccentric ways :D

The way they brought up controversial topics in their episodes and made em look fine was commendable though.

Any views on Community's Season 4 premier ??

Felt like a drag to me to be honest :(

I wasn't impressed. This show is becoming stale fast.

Arrow is pure popcorn stuff, i watch it as a stressbuster after a heavy days work .... plot is laughable now , but its nice timepass .... :P

Absolutely. Its so predictable but entertaining nonetheless.

Banshee got renewed for season 2, which is great because it might just be my favorite new show of the season. It's 100% trashy entertainment with gratuitous sex/violence and the writing is completely unburdened by logic or reasoning and I'm loving it :D

My fav. show this season as well. Like the way story is shaping up and the lead actor reminds me of Gerard Butler somehow.

Ran through 3 seasons of Justified. "Next one is coming faster" might be one of the coolest lines ever delivered in a TV show.

That sh*t was Clint Eastwood worthy. :majesty:

I love this show. Its so different and the story is always picking up. Not a single minute of boredom.

The Following, anyone? Giving it a try today

Seen 4 episodes and its decent. Though i don't know how they can move to season 2 with this story.

^ +1. It's way more fun to watch once a week. I love the anticipation, the hype and the discussion. On the flip side, it really really sucks when you get a bad or boring episode. Can't just switch over to the next one.

With dramas i prefer marathoning episodes,mainly due to my impatience with cliffhangers.Sitcoms are only stuff i watch on a weekly basis.