Uplay Deals

kemosabe

agar hoga toh tum court me jaake tareekh pe treekh bolega :P

Did not had idea that agreeing to Eula means they can do whatever with the key and all.....so there is no room for case...so no tareekh pe tareekh...pata chala ulta case hojayega judge will put me in jail and ask me to pay huge amount...lene ka dena hojayega....

:rant: ..this is one game which has big fans on other platforms too....Ubisoft bc ...gandh chata hai Nintendo ka....NX nikla nahi lekin 6 mahina phela se they have started saying NX will be this ...that.....

Chill..what is your problem with Nintendo..If Nintendo is funding it (like Bayonetta) they have an obligation to make it an exclusive..Besides everything regarding the NX is a rumor..Nothing is official.

Chill..what is your problem with Nintendo..If Nintendo is funding it (like Bayonetta) they have an obligation to make it an exclusive..Besides everything regarding the NX is a rumor..Nothing is official.

WHOA dude...problem is not at all with Nintendo here....it is with Ubisoft....many of us have been waiting for Beyond Good and evil 2 for a long time...even signed petitions for it. This is how they will treat fans make us wait another 6 month or a year to play.

WHOA dude...problem is not at all with Nintendo here....it is with Ubisoft....many of us have been waiting for Beyond Good and evil 2 for a long time...even signed petitions for it. This is how they will treat fans make us wait another 6 month or a year to play.

'Fans' are in minority. Companies don't make AAA games for handful of fans. They have to take care of their financials as well. Same thing happened with Mirror's edge. 'Fans' were asking for its sequel,it came and nobody cared.

Did nobody care? It already met their expectations. It was also the second BEST selling game when it was launched, only behind Overwatch.

Fans are no longer in minority. The problem was with the game itself. It was a disappointment. Only because of the fans, it sold well.

Did nobody care? It already met their expectations. It was also the second BEST selling game when it was launched, only behind Overwatch.

Fans are no longer in minority. The problem was with the game itself. It was a disappointment. Only because of the fans, it sold well.

If i am not wrong, the game touched 1 million sales in total on all platforms. If that met their expectations, good for them. I guess budget was really small in that case. Because AAA budget game cannot be successful with 1 million all platform sales.

My point is that ubisoft can spend the money is a much more effective and profitable way than making a sequeal to Beyond Good and Evil.

Sure they can spend their money on some other project. However, by doing that, they will never be able to capitalize on Beyond Good & Evil hype. It's now or never. It gives them free publicity and saves money on marketing the game.

So Beyond Good and Evil will be a timed exclusive for NX just like ROTR in Xbox one? I think it's better because by the time it releases on PC and Consoles it'll be free of bugs (as it's a Ubisoft game) and we might get it for cheap!

So Beyond Good and Evil will be a timed exclusive for NX just like ROTR in Xbox one?

It was a rumor which seems to have debunked..besides entire info on NX till now has been a rumor as Nintendo hasn't said anything officially apart from the fact that the console exists...

It was a rumor which seems to have debunked..besides entire info on NX till now has been a rumor as Nintendo hasn't said anything officially apart from the fact that the console exists...

Good both ways.. Nintendo don't give a sh*t about Indian market anyway. So I guess we barely care about them!

• 1 month later...

Archived