PSN cards.

Kaio

I own a PS3 with an Indian PSN account. Now if i wanted to add PSN credit using the prepaid cards available such as the 20 pound and 50 pound variants, would i get the value in INR on PSN???? Of not how would the conversion work out???

Sorry for slight OT

I had bought the FIFA 11 game from a seller on Ebay. He has sent me a EU Disc the game works fine but the Online code is not working, will the online code work if i register it with a UK account?

Arey yaar sorry for a noob question but how can i play in my normal account if i activate it in a uk account?

you can.just start the download of anything that you purchased.install and then play it on any account.

and yea you just need to start the download from that particular account,you can also logout from that account after that if you.and play in the normal one and let the download continue.once it finishes ,install and play

So i should create a UK account and then redeem the code.Afterwards i would be able to login with my indian account and play online?

yea ..since its a EU disc you got...just redeem the code...then logout..and start playing in your indian one..should work

• 2 years later...

Hi guys, i am buying playstation network cards of US and UK psn and playstation plus membership only http://www.gamersgift.com/most-popular/playstation-network-cards-US, this company is awesome as they are sending the game cards on email within 30 mins and are accepting all forms of payment as in cash deposit , debit card, netbanking, credit card , mobile payment,

do have a look :D

Archived