Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

So i need help guys .. I switched to reliance 4Mpbs today from airtel 2Mbps .. But airtel was giving me ping of ~ 40ms & reliance is giving me ping of 200ms :O

However , reliance installed a really old modem for their new connection & i was using a belkin router+modem for my airtel conn.

Could high ping be a reason cuz of that ?

I just play BO II & ping is what is most important for me .. Is there any workaround for this or am i f**ked ?

Help wud be really appreciated & repped .

For SMG Guys

1. MSMC = With Suppressor and Foregrip

2. Skorpion = With Supressor and Fast mag(important to use fast mag because of its firerate)

3. PDW = With Suppressor and Foregrip/Quickdraw

Dont use any other smg gun...u can use chiqamb with select fire(dont forget to use auto when match starts) and suppressor.

------------------------

For Assault Guys

1. AN94 = Foregrip and Quickdraw

1. M801 = Foregrip/selectfire and Suppressor

2. SCAR-H = Supressor and Foregrip/quickdraw

-----------------------

For Support , Target Finder and Suppressor is good for all guns.

For Sniping,no idea...I dont do it that good. Try laser in everything for quickscope.

For ShotGun Guys

1. Go fuk yourself noobs....

For Support , Target Finder and Suppressor is good for all guns.

For ShotGun Guys

1. Go fuk yourself noobs....

all the credibility of your post is lost when you recommended Target Finder .. if there is any item thats noobish in this game .. then its TF. Shotties are a risk rewards weapons .. if you cant play with them - deal with it. This is coming from someone who plays primarily with SMG's and AR's. I do rarely play with shotties to troll in small maps.

Hmm i dont know what to say.

You said shotties are part of the game and deal with it. But Target finder is noobish lol. u will also want to deal with it....its never a threat to any pros. I never used target finder in any guns. I just used when i get guns from enemies. Shotties with long barrel attachment are over powered. I never said i cant play with them. i just dont like them lol....

Auto FAL > All

Also, I now have gold an94, m-tar & FAL!

:good: I need 6 more headshots with AN94 and then Ill start completing the unique camo challenges :)

and praju why the *beep* you dont reply on psn? I asked you about best smg before n yesterday about how to use engy perk's hacking skill for enemy equipment..n no reply frm u..dafaq?

I missed that best SMG question .. to be frank - there is no specific SMG thats better than every other one out there. Although pdw does work for me in almost all the maps against all the opponents. I prefer PDW, MSMC, Vector over the others.

Coming to hacking items in the game .. there are various ways you can do that.

Black Hat lets you convert enemy equipment(betties, shock charges, C4's claymores) into friendly. So if an enemy sets one of those - you got to use Black Hat press R2 iirc while aiming on the equipment and it turns friendly and will kill/hurt the enemy if he comes near his own equipment. Black Hat can hack enemy vehicles(both ground and air support) as well. You need one Black Hat to destory enemy UAV, Counter UAV, Sentry Gun and other low end score streaks. You need two Black Hats to destroy high end score streaks(read AGR, Steal chopper etc). Black Hat is a fail if you do not have engineer perk equipped.

Care Packages can be hacked using Engineer Perk ONLY. To my knowledge, you cant use Black Hat to hack care packages .. someone correct me if i am wrong.

My mic was missing yesterday, and typing all this in a message on PSN is something i cant do :P

You said shotties are part of the game and deal with it. But Target finder is noobish lol. u will also want to deal with it....its never a threat to any pros. I never used target finder in any guns. I just used when i get guns from enemies. Shotties with long barrel attachment are over powered. I never said i cant play with them. i just dont like them lol....

Target finder not a threat ? How many games have you played ? 50% of every first legacy boobie just uses the target finder to sit in one corner of the map aiming in one direction and waiting for an enemy to comes into their sights. Even then, the game/target finder helps them to aim at the target.

Hmm played around 670 matches. 102 hours game time , spm 304, prestige 4 lvl 37.Actually yea..many uses it. But i never got rage because every time i can pwn him. And also i dont use cold Blooded. Dont know...maybe u are getting matches filled with only campers and noobs.

I hate the both who use shotgun and target finder(so annoying :catfight: )... And its not that target finder is not a threat to pros........ I once when I prestiged I used the preset with light machine gun(with target finder) and got a kd over 3 with opponents who all had k/d more than 1.80 or so :censored:

And yeah shotties with long barrel are over powered :)

I hate the both who use shotgun and target finder(so annoying :catfight:/> )... And its not that target finder is not a threat to pros........ I once when I prestiged I used the preset with light machine gun(with target finder) and got a kd over 3 with opponents who all had k/d more than 1.80 or so :censored:/>

And yeah shotties with long barrel are over powered :)/>

LMG with target finder = Auto Snipers loll.

Yea one thing i forgot to mention that is annoying.....our teamates can hack our packages. They should not allow it. Atleast they should increase the time to hack own team's care packages. its like they can hack instantly lol.

I only experienced this 3-5 times ...but annoying as fuk. Once i got swarn in care package and a noob sniper in my own team took it in 2 seconds. :wallbash:

Goddamn i feel like resetting all stats :/ i manage a kdr of 3.0 in most matches i play these days... But my total kdr is stuck at 1.35 as i only got better at the game after 2nd prestige or so...

I think praju ur case is similar... I'm afraid by the time i reach till ur prestige level my kdr wont be more than 1.70 even if i continue getting 3+ kdr... Whats urs rite now? Feel like resetting?

Not that I care about it... But it'll be nice if for once i could see my kdr above 2 in a cod. I'm level 53 prestige 3 btw. All i really care about is the weapon camos that i have unlocked...all will be gone :(/>

Lol target finder is vital if u use it well

I used it a lot with 3 burst fire guns

it is vital if you dont know how to aim :P/>

I've noticed some retards using target finder on SMG's :doh:/>

Goddamn i feel like resetting all stats :/ i manage a kdr of 3.0 in most matches i play these days... But my total kdr is stuck at 1.35 as i only got better at the game after 2nd prestige or so...

I think praju ur case is similar... I'm afraid by the time i reach till ur prestige level my kdr wont be more than 1.70 even if i continue getting 3+ kdr... Whats urs rite now? Feel like resetting?

Not that I care about it... But it'll be nice if for once i could see my kdr above 2 in a cod. I'm level 53 prestige 3 btw. All i really care about is the weapon camos that i have unlocked...all will be gone :(/>/>/>

haha .. I can understand. I am stuck at 1.75 odd something. I've been going over 3KD in almost all the matches. The problem is with the matches we played at the start, especially those domination ones :lol:/>

do not reset all as weapons camos are a pain, especially the ones like Chicom.

Hmm played around 670 matches. 102 hours game time , spm 304, prestige 4 lvl 37.Actually yea..many uses it. But i never got rage because every time i can pwn him. And also i dont use cold Blooded. Dont know...maybe u are getting matches filled with only campers and noobs.

Praju played more then u

He is.on.7.prestige

Jsut i also.complaint.about target finder i m not good In coe i m new in it and this is my.first game.of first person.shooter and.also.dont.do.campaing

I rush and get.killed buy people.aim with target finder and.hideing in.cornee.and.waiting.for player to.come and kill them

Target finder shoud be removed from game

Or make gun recoil more when attach target finder attachments will good for game

Archived