The Last Of Us Multiplayer Fragfest

AnK

Wowwwwww

Bhai tu toh serious ho gaya

I was just joking

Bhai last game jab u r in sagar party u player is not walking he is saketing

Never mind bro

My mean is not harm u

Main to socha we play together we r frnds so thoda sa joke mar diya u take it serious

Aur bhai mere pass itna time nahi ki i will google for lag have to do bussines also

Don't take it personally bro. I also didn't mean to be rude. You were just mis-informed.

Last night, jalvi was the party leader from my team. And I was also lagging in that match, so obviously I wasn't the host. And the night before that when our party got split and I was in other team (You, Surya and one more guy were in one team), you asked me about my net speed after the match. And then you said I was lagging. The lag was cause of the host. Host left the match and everyone (even me) got disconnected :) Lag has no relation with Bandwidth. 512 kbps is more than enough. Such a simple fact and still people will ask about your bandwidth in every game.

We live in India and we don't have dedicated servers for games. So Lag is inevitable with our inconsistant net connections. In most cases Lag happens cause of the Server or High Latency (delay). You can only take advantage in a MP game when you are the host. You will always see people whine about 'Host advantage' in every MP game.

Cheers!

yday first time.. moi,jalvi,sagar,mean faced 2 firang hackers.. who went on throwing insane no of bombs,molotovs, smoke.. right from the start.. :ack:

But we won all matches plyd against them :P

Jalvi: In one match...watching you take down entire oppn in sudden death was a treat to watch :thumbsup:

Live Update 1.02.076

Naughty Dog Developer

Unfortunately, with the update to 1.02.076, the extra supply bonus for the 4th of July weekend has come to an end.

Also, for Pulse Elite Owners - The Last of Us now has it's official audio mode for Pulse Elite Headset owners. Naughty Dog said on Twitter tonight that you can download it now from the Pulse Elite Manager app for free!

Now available for download on the PlayStation Store is the PULSE - Elite Edition Manager App for the PS3. This app allows for an additional five new audio Mode for the PULSE wireless stereo headset - Elite Edition along with the existing six default audio Modes (Game, Shooter, Racing, Fighting, Music and Movie).

The new audio Modes are:

• Football (Game):

BassImpact lets you feel the crunch of bone-crushing tackles or jolts behind every kick of the football

• Horror (Movie):

Deep bass sounds are enhanced to heighten the eerie atmosphere while the high shrill of screams are boosted to make you jump out of your seat.

• Action (Movie):

The low and high sounds of explosions and gunfire are magnified delivering a bigger and more intense audio experience.

• Techno (Music):

The lows of bass beats and highs of synthesizers are amplified enhancing the audio experience.

• Hip Hop (Music):

Hear the kick of low bass combined with crisp sounds of vocals.

Click here to read more about Pulse - Elite Edition Manager.

Source:- https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4816/~/pulse---elite-edition-manager-app

Archived