Don Bradman Cricket '14- Knockout Tournament !

Man In The Box

I am in

PSN - Billa_1981

Bro, I have not played with you before and have not seen you post in PSN DBC 14 online thread. Can you confirm whether you will be regular and finish your games in the tournament? Last time newcomers had a lot of excuses and didn't finish tourny matches. I would definitely want you to play but would like a confirmation on the above points.

Bro, I have not played with you before and have not seen you post in PSN DBC 14 online thread. Can you confirm whether you will be regular and finish your games in the tournament? Last time newcomers had a lot of excuses and didn't finish tourny matches. I would definitely want you to play but would like a confirmation on the above points.

Billa completed all his matches in the last tourny.

ok i'm in though i suggest keep it to 30-40 overs

Please post your PSN ID here as well. I understand we have never played 50 overs online yet but I am confident that it will be a good learning experience for all of us. Let's have co op tournaments for 30 overs, etc., I don't think we would have the opportunity to play many SP tournaments after the co-op patch and hence an ODI tournament would be a good experience :)

If 8 don't turn up, lets have a league and a single group, 20/30 overs tourney. What say?

Yeah, but let's wait for 2-3 more days. Otherwise we may have to switch to a 30 over league format :(

Please post your PSN ID here

filmguy2013

another suggestion. instead of pairing people randomly pair them according to their preferred playing time slot. so the guys who want to play at 8 pm are paired & those who want to play at 10pm are paired etc. if you're following that way my preferred playing time slot is post midnight

filmguy2013

another suggestion. instead of pairing people randomly pair them according to their preferred playing time slot. so the guys who want to play at 8 pm are paired & those who want to play at 10pm are paired etc. if you're following that way my preferred playing time slot is post midnight

Nah this is too inconvenient and most players are available post 10 PM. Moreover, we can't go along with this kind of drawing in semi finals/ finals and so might as well do the random draw. Anyway, we first need 2 more players !

Archived