The Artist Thread

aRch-0n

How did you draw those white parts in the hair? the reflection

Technically speaking I didn't have to 'draw' the white part, the paper's white...it did the work for me.

Since you can't possibly make something whiter than the paper hence you have to make the surrounding darker to make that particular area look brighter. You just have to use the right strokes while going against the direction of the hair growth & leave the whites where the hair is lighter in color. Eraser works as well :P

Thanks alot for the feedback bro, What places are you refering too :D lemme know :hug:

29128393047154591806774.jpg

Please check this area's which I feel needs to be worked or some places it's already overworked :P

I can't figure out her body.. The lips have gone till the end of her face..

Her nose is under worked

Her cheeks are over worked and have more depth..

Her hair's don't look natural..

That leaf is drawn in hurry..

These small details are usually missed by many.. but if you can concentrate on such small details you can make your pic stand out.. Few things that I can appreciate in your sketch is..

The symmetry is good.. I mean the size of the eyes, nose etc match with the size of the face.. The left eye is done really good.. but under the eyes it needs a little depth to show the bulge we have under our eyes.. These are infact very minute details as I said..

I can't draw sketches as good as you. but I have eyes that can catch these minute details :-)

All the best :thumbsup:

well it was this:

ayeshabypv.jpg

Praveer you are good.. I have worked closely with some of the best Sketch Artists of India amd recruited them from all across the best Fine Arts schools of India ,when I worked for a few Animation Movies for Disney and Bollywood so to say.. So I do see talent in your sketches.. Are you persuing this as a profession like may be story board artist, or professional painter.. etc.

May be if you give attention to details and enroll yourself to some workshops in this regards, you can even do better.. But I must say, your sketches are good.. Keep it up.. :thumbsup:

Autodesk Maya ( the software in which almost all games are made :P )

Most game studios use 3dsmox. Maya is usually used in films, etc

Trying my hand at game models, Something ive been working on.

capturevm.png

Texture is a very WIP Diffuse. Just Base color, baked occlusions and normals.

Please check this area's which I feel needs to be worked or some places it's already overworked :P

I can't figure out her body.. The lips have gone till the end of her face..

Her nose is under worked

Her cheeks are over worked and have more depth..

Her hair's don't look natural..

That leaf is drawn in hurry..

These small details are usually missed by many.. but if you can concentrate on such small details you can make your pic stand out.. Few things that I can appreciate in your sketch is..

The symmetry is good.. I mean the size of the eyes, nose etc match with the size of the face.. The left eye is done really good.. but under the eyes it needs a little depth to show the bulge we have under our eyes.. These are infact very minute details as I said..

I can't draw sketches as good as you. but I have eyes that can catch these minute details :-)

All the best :thumbsup:

Thanks alot for the feedback mahn, will definitely work up on those area's, :hug:

Btw you got a real eye for details :panic:

Archived