[PSN] Destiny Online Thread

meaNmachine

Anyone able to sign in now? Whenever someone sends invite, I get kicked out.

must be ur net problem ,maybe nat issue

Bhai leveling up is easy.. play cosmodrome missions on earth.. will take few hours..

thanks for tip will try

I am at NAT 2. I got the issue. Stupid Sniper Elite 3 is downloading in background. I cannot pause it with internet disconnect trick because it is already installed and it is unpausable. WTF Sony, stupid download system BS. Will keep it downloading overnight and play tomorrow.

must be ur net problem ,maybe nat issue thanks for tip will try

What time you play.? I Will be playing tomorrow around 4 pm ist.. will join you in cosmodrome...

Also do the bounties to gain xp and leveling up even faster..

What time you play.? I Will be playing tomorrow around 4 pm ist.. will join you in cosmodrome...

Also do the bounties to gain xp and leveling up even faster..

will join u at 4 pm and my friend will be also there

HELP PLEASE!

Guys I have two connections at home, Airtel & Nextra. Airtel is 2/.5 Nextra is 20/20.

I use mostly Nextra for gaming since I got the connection because of the faster speed. I used it while playing the Beta, flawlessly.

NOW however I am facing major disconnection issues on Nextra, ALL THE TIME. I'd be lucky to get in a 2 hour straight gameplay time. That would be once in a blue moon-ish. It kicks me off from every 5 minutes to say 20. Always giving me the error code 'BEE'. Consistently this is the only error I see. Sometimes randomly I might see something else but this is what I see all the time.

Airtel however gives me no such issues whatsoever. Gave me two bee error codes since release compared to Nextra's 50 or so.

Both connections are DMZ, Nat 2 and I have made sure to open all ports and firewalls and everything I basically could to try and get no errors on Nextra but nothing helps. I NEED to play on Nextra since it's upload speed helps me combat lag, on Airtel my information reaches the server too late and games are always laggy.

I have NEVER had any issues with ANY OTHER game on Nextra until now. Didn't have this issue in the Beta either.

Can anyone guess what the issue might be or what I could do to fix it?

^ Deude .. you need turn on your mic, or we want you to hear our chats!

Y u no put mic.. lol I stole your bike for once :P

Yup i can hear you very well....I have PX51 TB Headset and Yea mic works great but there will be lot of noices as our family discusses matters on late night only, till i play. So there will be AC Noice, Fan and People . Thats why,

I cant understand Hindi, But I understand you all very well.

@TheDribbler , Hehe yea, Mistakenly pressed O button lol. I love when i steal pikes :D

HELP PLEASE!

Guys I have two connections at home, Airtel & Nextra. Airtel is 2/.5 Nextra is 20/20.

I use mostly Nextra for gaming since I got the connection because of the faster speed. I used it while playing the Beta, flawlessly.

NOW however I am facing major disconnection issues on Nextra, ALL THE TIME. I'd be lucky to get in a 2 hour straight gameplay time. That would be once in a blue moon-ish. It kicks me off from every 5 minutes to say 20. Always giving me the error code 'BEE'. Consistently this is the only error I see. Sometimes randomly I might see something else but this is what I see all the time.

Airtel however gives me no such issues whatsoever. Gave me two bee error codes since release compared to Nextra's 50 or so.

Both connections are DMZ, Nat 2 and I have made sure to open all ports and firewalls and everything I basically could to try and get no errors on Nextra but nothing helps. I NEED to play on Nextra since it's upload speed helps me combat lag, on Airtel my information reaches the server too late and games are always laggy.

I have NEVER had any issues with ANY OTHER game on Nextra until now. Didn't have this issue in the Beta either.

Can anyone guess what the issue might be or what I could do to fix it?

I guess u have a modem+router combo . Try getting a separate modem and router & connect ur Ps4 directly to the modem . That should solve your problem . The problem is that destiny has a f**ked up netcode . If ur connection can't communicate to the destiny host server within 4-5 seconds , u'llbe kicked out . And the major problem is that there is no error recovery in destiny .

Remember we used to face a freeze in U3 sometimes with a disconnection sign on the screen but U3 had error recovery and used to sync back to the servers mostly ! Sadly that doesen't hold up for destiny .

Archived