FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

Ya great Competitive games :kisstogether: Why dont u celebrate your goals,dont u feel ecstatic when u score a goal :scratchchin:

I think (personally) , celebrations are just irritating to the ones who conceed the goal ... Even the replay which comes afterward , CAN irritate u ... (except if the goal is a really beautiful one...)

For those who don't know how to skip the celebration and the replay, please press on L1+R1... :)

(once again, i personally think that skipping all those stuffs is just the best sign of fair-Play , so wanna join it buddies?)

anyone wants to play now?

Mahi .. when you come online .. msg me. We will play UC3.

If I am in a lobby .. you may have to wait :fear: .. once the lobby is disbanded we can play coop.

I think (personally) , celebrations are just irritating to the ones who conceed the goal ... Even the replay which comes afterward , CAN irritate u ... (except if the goal is a really beautiful one...)

For those who don't know how to skip the celebration and the replay, please press on L1+R1... :)

(once again, i personally think that skipping all those stuffs is just the best sign of fair-Play , so wanna join it buddies?)

Great Minds Think Alike

Repped

For me Football is all about Scoring Goals and Making Them.It takes something to make a goal and score a goal especially against a good player,Thus if u cant celebrate what u just achieved is really :thumbdown: for me.There is nothing better than Celebrating a 90th Minute Winner :gunsmilie: Its the first time i have heard that Opponent feels bad if u score against him,arent we playing to score goals and win against him.Sure good sporting spirit is always but celebrating a goal should not come in that Category.

If given a chance,i will celebrate even a penalty saved or a great defensive tackle :P Celebrations keep you going.Its that 1 moment where u taste Success and Success should be celebrated.

Wont u celebrate a Tournament Win in the Final against your friend :naughty: Everybody will.

This is my personal Opinion :hi:

I wont accept the line "not celebration is fair play" .. I do celebrate, but not every other goal. When there is a good significance of the goal I scored. FIFA 11 is all about the ONE celebration for me. couple of FIFA11 regulars used to rant about my pre match handshake viewing. I stopped in FIFA12. I will watch the pre match only if its a country vs country because the national anthem etc will add to the match :)

below are some of the my fav celebrations

Azaan - Monkey dance

Zee - Hip Dance

Dharmin - mostly pointing name on the back of the jersey

Glad - most of the times cartwheel and then arms raised

Rad - heart with both hands

For me Football is all about Scoring Goals and Making Them.It takes something to make a goal and score a goal especially against a good player,Thus if u cant celebrate what u just achieved is really :thumbdown: for me.There is nothing better than Celebrating a 90th Minute Winner :gunsmilie: Its the first time i have heard that Opponent feels bad if u score against him,arent we playing to score goals and win against him.Sure good sporting spirit is always but celebrating a goal should not come in that Category.

If given a chance,i will celebrate even a penalty saved or a great defensive tackle :P Celebrations keep you going.Its that 1 moment where u taste Success and Success should be celebrated.

Wont u celebrate a Tournament Win in the Final against your friend :naughty: Everybody will.

This is my personal Opinion :hi:

Fair enough

I wont accept the line "not celebration is fair play" .. I do celebrate, but not every other goal. When there is a good significance of the goal I scored. FIFA 11 is all about the ONE celebration for me. couple of FIFA11 regulars used to rant about my pre match handshake viewing. I stopped in FIFA12. I will watch the pre match only if its a country vs country because the national anthem etc will add to the match :)

below are some of the my fav celebrations

Azaan - Monkey dance

Thats the shortest one :P Thanks to Mag no more Monkey dance now

not against everyone

I remember very well when you guys won the Utrio Tourney ,it was very respectful :hug:

Even when Mrinal and Dhruv beat me and Eshan they didnt go overboard and were very respectful .

Same for Omar when he kicked me out in semis .

Winning is great and but Id never ever celebrate in front of my opponent if hes a friend .Avi,Rad and Omar can vouch for it

Just my view :)

Watching the replay after scoring at 90th minute is one of my hated along with watchin shaking hands. :P

If its an Awesome goal like the one you scored with Rooney in the league then it deserves a watch otherwise screw them :P

I watch even awesome goals only when they impress me or i feel i should see how i did it.

and i press L1 + R1 most of the time.If you guys would have noticed,my celebration most of time stops half way.

i dont celebrate my goals..sometimes a player starts a celebration on his own and then i randomly press some keys to see what happens :P

i dont skip my goals scored by ronaldo unless its a 1v1 cos most of the times they are special for me

p.s:azaan that monkey dance is damn irritating..please do some other celebration the next time you score against me :)

not against everyone

didnt get that :huh: Either u like celebrating or u not.How can u be in the middle :scratchchin:

Monkey Dance,ya azaan did that today against me today :bigyellowgrin:

My Favorite Celebration is,Waving your hands Wide and then a dive in the ground.Awesome it is :wOOtjumpy:

i dont celebrate my goals..sometimes a player starts a celebration on his own and then i randomly press some keys to see what happens :P

i dont skip my goals scored by ronaldo unless its a 1v1 cos most of the times they are special for me

p.s:azaan that monkey dance is damn irritating..please do some other celebration the next time you score against me :)

l1 + r1 from now ,I didnt even know about it .

Also beech i hardly score against u :P

Archived