Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

Yeah, you can back up the data onto an external HDD. Just make sure your accounts are deactivated before deleting them. Its also possible to move just the save files to a pendrive if you don't have an external HDD.

So... Let me get this straight...

Can I transfer my downloaded games, addons, saves, etc onto a 16gb pen drive?

Will I need to de-activate my account as well?? what about trophies, achievements, etc?

Am bloody frustrated!

^^ I Think you will need more than 16 GB depending on how much you have used... but yes there is some option in the PS3 forgot where it is... it will take all the data on the PS3 and back it up into an external drive and you can restore it onto your new ps3...

And about the replays , yea they will be posted soon here http://www.facebook.com/groups/169221526442132/ ... though idk wats taking so long :rant:

^^ I Think you will need more than 16 GB depending on how much you have used... but yes there is some option in the PS3 forgot where it is... it will take all the data on the PS3 and back it up into an external drive and you can restore it onto your new ps3...

And about the replays , yea they will be posted soon here http://www.facebook.com/groups/169221526442132/ ... though idk wats taking so long :rant:

I dont get it... the ps doesnt recognize my hdd when i connect it thru the usb.... pen drive is no problem.

PS3 only recognizes drives that are formatted in FAT32 .... If its format is NTFS it wont recognize....

hmmm... thanks buddy... there's a guy who i spoke to who says the Blue ray drive can be replaced... will cost 5k-6k.

haven't taken it to a sony serv. center yet... any suggestions?

you can give it a shot, but do plan to ask him for a small warranty, something like 6 months.

also if you happen to trade in the PS3 for a new one you will need to pay only 50% and will need to backup the data on the external drive. SSF4 saves may mostly not be backed up and you will loose them, they are copy protected

all the stuff you downloaded can be downloaded again as that is tied to your account, same for trophies, you just need to copy the game saves and any songs pics or videos

once you create the same account again on the new PS3 you can re-download stuff that you had bought and your trophies will be synced automatically

alternatively if you buy a new PS3 at full price you can use the copy to another PS3 option which is fairly simple, connect both of them with a LAN cable and choose the option

this way EVERYTHING will be transferred to the new PS3, even copy protected content and will be deleted from the old PS3, hope it helps.

So did anyone record any matches from yesterday's tournament? :bounce:

i go for a couple of days and we have a tournament <_<

who won ?

If anyone is using a Honeycomb tablet then get UStream for it. Most of the Capcom Unity feeds are on there and its quite fun to watch them on a tablet. the quality is a bit sh*t however.

ok so RFG have started uploading some of the tournament matches ... and its only one game... the other two games were more hype but still arent up :|

Me(Guy) Vs Kaizer (Fei Long) - Game 1

Edit : Just got uploaded Me Vs Kaizer - Game 2

Archived