Coffee with IVG: HPS

CM Sunny

@Sam: where do you....where do you go....MY LOVELY!!!

Where do u go..oh oh oh a oh oh a oh oh a oo.........

Where do u go???

I think it was because I love the smell of petrol. :P

well that explains a lot :rofl:

5. Who hasn't? Even the PC gamers can't stay away. :P

say what now? that's so not true. we don't lower ourselves to the level of the console peasants in their never ending fight for last place in the platform superiority debate. we already know that we have the best platform :bigyellowgrin:

say what now? that's so not true. we don't lower ourselves to the level of the console peasants in their never ending fight for last place in the platform superiority debate. we already know that we have the best platform

hahahahahaha.... PC gaming died long ago....you live like bruce willis of sixth sense, not aware of the fact :lol:

@Sam: where do you....where do you go....MY LOVELY!!!

Where do u go..oh oh oh a oh oh a oh oh a oo.........

Where do u go???

Holy sh*t I thought of posting the exact same thing. :scarerun: Fantastic thread, btw. Anyway,

1) Do you think anyone would willingly choose to be a copy editor over being a writer? Let's say, hypothetically, you're surrounded by a team of fantastic writers - would you enjoy copy editing more than writing?

2) Your job, or Battlefield 3?

3) What is love? (Don't hurt me)

4) Do you like the quasi-RPG modes in Sports Games? Think Be a Legend, Road to the Show, My Player, etc.

5) Do you classify yourself as a primarily console gamer? If you had the best gaming rig in the world, would you still play multiplat titles on consoles?

well that explains a lot :rofl:

say what now? that's so not true. we don't lower ourselves to the level of the console peasants in their never ending fight for last place in the platform superiority debate. we already know that we have the best platform :bigyellowgrin:

Made you reply. :ha: PC gamers are so easy to draw into an altercation. For all that superiority, you're an awfully insecure lot. :P

1) Do you think anyone would willingly choose to be a copy editor over being a writer? Let's say, hypothetically, you're surrounded by a team of fantastic writers - would you enjoy copy editing more than writing?

2) Your job, or Battlefield 3?

3) What is love? (Don't hurt me)

4) Do you like the quasi-RPG modes in Sports Games? Think Be a Legend, Road to the Show, My Player, etc.

5) Do you classify yourself as a primarily console gamer? If you had the best gaming rig in the world, would you still play multiplat titles on consoles?

1. f**k no. Copy editors are the janitors of journalism. Cleaning up other people's crap. Even more so where you an I work. :P

2. Battlefield 3

3. Ya ya ya coco jamboo Ya ya yeah

4. It definitely has potential, but I don't think any game has done it well enough yet. Haven't played too much of The Show so can't comment on RTTS.

5. I think I am primarily a console gamer. For certain genres I'd prefer consoles no matter what rig I have. Then there are some I would maybe play on PC with a controller. The games I'd only play on PC are few.

Well, I don't have anything specific to ask........ Most of the questions have been answered......

And @Sunny: Awesome thread........ :P I really love the idea.......... :cheers:

And I have one question for Sam: Do you still wear that Inter Milan jersey which someone bought for you instead of the Juventus jersey you had asked for.......????? :devil: If yes, then :ha:

And I have one question for Sam: Do you still wear that Inter Milan jersey which someone bought for you instead of the Juventus jersey you had asked for.......????? :devil: If

:giggle: that must have hurt

edit: still have trouble memorizing the smiley codes :P

Well, I don't have anything specific to ask........ Most of the questions have been answered......

And @Sunny: Awesome thread........ :P I really love the idea.......... :cheers:

All thanks goes to sam actually

He was very sporting

:kisstogether:

^ Beech I better get a coffee hamper after this. :threatenlumber:

Sam: Do you still wear that Inter Milan jersey which someone bought for you instead of the Juventus jersey you had asked for.......????? :devil: If yes, then :ha:

That someone was my mom. I think she was trolling with me :(

And no, I don't wear it. I will never wear it. NEVAR!

^ Beech I better get a coffee hamper after this. :threatenlumber:

That someone was my mom. I think she was trolling with me :(

And no, I don't wear it. I will never wear it. NEVAR!

Then what was that black and blue striped jersey u were wearing that day?

Archived