The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

If you check bioshock 2 xbox usa version ...you will see region free ....the thing is the links you gave seems they tested usa copy of the game which even play asia says is region free...this is korean copy which is why it says not region free..samjha...

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dh-49-en-70-3baa.html

arre bhai link toh de naa ki kahan mil rha hai. i checked flipkart but it is for 1000+... :naughty::hug::O

aur vaise bhi mere jawaab ka answer toh karo yaaron...

upar dekh.

hote hai na kuch log...unke yeh bolne main acha lagta hai

"arre bhai yeh toh imported wala hai "

"arre hum toh sab cheez imported he lete hai"

:P j/k

kaun hai woh log jinko imported cheez dikhane ka shaukh hai....list bhejo... :threatenlumber:

unke through ek doh cheez hum bhi import kar lega :rofl:

kaun hai woh log jinko imported cheez dikhane ka shaukh hai....list bhejo... :threatenlumber:

lol dude. :roflroll:

arre bhai yeh ebay waala link toh PS3 ke liye hai aur woh bhi USED HAI. chk this out - http://shop.ebay.in/i.html?_trkparms=65%253A1%257C66%253A1%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_nkw=Bioshock+2&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=2&_sc=1

It shows that the xbox version is for 1000+... :wallbash: aankehn khol ke dekha karo... :blink:

i was just asking that whether if i get the KOREAN VERSION of the game from play-asia, will it run on my PAL console? cuz as earlier said the US version is RF and not the korean version? i have heard this for the first time...

arre bhai yeh ebay waala link toh PS3 ke liye hai aur woh bhi USED HAI. chk this out - http://shop.ebay.in/i.html?_trkparms=65%253A1%257C66%253A1%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_nkw=Bioshock+2&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=2&_sc=1

It shows that the xbox version is for 1000+... :wallbash: aankehn khol ke dekha karo... :blink:

i was just asking that whether if i get the KOREAN VERSION of the game from play-asia, will it run on my PAL console? cuz as earlier said the US version is RF and not the korean version? i have heard this for the first time...

bhai ......Korea asahi doh region mein hogaya...aur kitna region free karayega tu ...:rofl::P

bhai ......Korea asahi doh region mein hogaya...aur kitna region free karayega tu ...:rofl::P

:ranting::furious::wallbash:

yaar kya hai. koi thik se answer kyun nhi karta? saalon meri mat lo tum log abhi see.....

just answer my question - Whether i wud be able to play the KOREAN version of the game on my PAL console or not...

:ranting::furious::wallbash:

yaar kya hai. koi thik se answer kyun nhi karta? saalon meri mat lo tum log abhi see.....

just answer my question - Whether i wud be able to play the KOREAN version of the game on my PAL console or not...

bro, answered your question twice.....and properly with info also....it wont work if play asia says it wont then it wont i guess...faltu ka risk and dont also just dont jump on seeing this for RS 300...trust me i did once like that too for a game....actually you also have to pay abt $4 extra for shipping for anything below $20...on top some cc charges not just in your case...coz RS 300 is not much but still all should come to Rs 550 i guess.....try looking here from tp or wait till ntsc u/c version goes for sale on pa....coz i have seen usa version for around RS 400 on Play asia too.

bro, answered your question twice.....and properly with info also....it wont work if play asia says it wont then it wont i guess...faltu ka risk and dont also just dont jump on seeing this for RS 300...trust me i did once like that too for a game....actually you also have to pay abt $4 extra for shipping for anything below $20...on top some cc charges not just in your case...coz RS 300 is not much but still all should come to Rs 550 i guess.....try looking here from tp or wait till ntsc u/c version goes for sale on pa....coz i have seen usa version for around RS 400 on Play asia too.

ok thx for the final reply. :coolspeak::hypocrite:

aur vaise bhi woh kaunsi game thi jispe tu kood rha tha? :roflroll:

ok i wud probably w8 for more days...

ok thx for the final reply. :coolspeak::hypocrite:

aur vaise bhi woh kaunsi game thi jispe tu kood rha tha? :roflroll:

ok i wud probably w8 for more days...

hum game pe kood reha tha?? ...pata nahi yaar....kaunsa game ka baat kar reha hai tu...hum toh harr playstation ka exclusive mein kood ta rehta hai . :rofl:

:P

My PS3 move navigation controller has got stuck in Customs. I just received a letter from them stating that Play-Asia hasn't declared the value or nature of goods in the Customs declaration :furious: . So, they are calling me to their office with an invoice, and other documents, etc. When I bought the controller, it was for $26.99, and after deducting from store credit, and affiliate funds, I paid just $5.13 by PayPal. Will they apply customs on this $5.13 payment, or on the complete $26.99 value? And in which category does the move navigation controller come? How much do they charge for it?

Also, I guess, it may be difficult for me to make them understand that I paid only $5.13, and the rest was not direct payment, as the Play-Asia invoice mentions only the $26.99 price with no mention of payment methods, while the PayPal receipt shows a $5.13 bill. I am planning to go to their offices tomorrow. If any of you have had such experiences before, please guide me.

My PS3 move navigation controller has got stuck in Customs. I just received a letter from them stating that Play-Asia hasn't declared the value or nature of goods in the Customs declaration :furious: . So, they are calling me to their office with an invoice, and other documents, etc. When I bought the controller, it was for $26.99, and after deducting from store credit, and affiliate funds, I paid just $5.13 by PayPal. Will they apply customs on this $5.13 payment, or on the complete $26.99 value? And in which category does the move navigation controller come? How much do they charge for it?

Also, I guess, it may be difficult for me to make them understand that I paid only $5.13, and the rest was not direct payment, as the Play-Asia invoice mentions only the $26.99 price with no mention of payment methods, while the PayPal receipt shows a $5.13 bill. I am planning to go to their offices tomorrow. If any of you have had such experiences before, please guide me.

I don't know if this may work for you but when the customs guys in Bangalore called me and told me to get the invoice, i sent them the invoice via registered post. They called me again saying there is some discrepancy. I said i would come but never went. 3 days later the game turns up at my house. They did charge me 200 bucks customs on a 900 bucks game...

^ How'd you earn affiliate funds?

That's my secret. :bigyellowgrin:

I don't know if this may work for you but when the customs guys in Bangalore called me and told me to get the invoice, i sent them the invoice via registered post. They called me again saying there is some discrepancy. I said i would come but never went. 3 days later the game turns up at my house. They did charge me 200 bucks customs on a 900 bucks game...

I am anyway going there tomorrow. I had complained to Play-Asia about non-receipt, and they asked me to wait for an investigation for 3 weeks, which ended today, and guess what, they again extended that period by another 3 weeks. I would have started a PayPal dispute long ago, but I didn't because only about $5 was paid by PayPal. Hope I get it tomorrow without much trouble. Do I just need to give them the invoice or anything else?

That's my secret. :bigyellowgrin:

I am anyway going there tomorrow. I had complained to Play-Asia about non-receipt, and they asked me to wait for an investigation for 3 weeks, which ended today, and guess what, they again extended that period by another 3 weeks. I would have started a PayPal dispute long ago, but I didn't because only about $5 was paid by PayPal. Hope I get it tomorrow without much trouble. Do I just need to give them the invoice or anything else?

arre yaar bta bhi de ab... humein intezaar hai in sab baaton kaa...

Archived