The Football Thread

Xeno

And yea i do not think ferguson tells his players to dive. He is the best bloody manager to manage in football. Envy him,dont criticize him pointlessly.

I also didnt label him anything .I just posted news which a United player who played under Ferguson said .I am sensible enough to know that Staam is talking sh*t tho

No, I agree that Irish fans will be upset at Henry for what he did but imagine if he also did that towards Netherlands, Spain, Brazil & countless other teams too, that's Suarez for you.. Wouldn't that make him worse than just doing it once in his whole career? I mean be realistic, comparing a murder to diving in a football match is a pretty juvenile argument.

But I am sure Henry was never termed as a 'racist' unlike Suarez & Arsenal's whole squad didnt come out with a stupid Thierry Henry T-shirt before a match to support a racist, did we?

Sure hes a racist and a scumbag and we were stupid to support our own player

Now Admit it that you guys idolize a cheat and you have a statue of a cheat

I also didnt label him anything .I just posted news which a United player who played under Ferguson said .I am sensible enough to know that Staam is talking sh*t tho

Read your post again instead of arguing for the sake of it.I have bolded the part for which i have replied. Again stop arguing for the sake of it unless you have a point.

I agree Suarez is a cheat,this can end once Gooner agrees Henry is a dive and Abdul agrees that Ferguson tells his players to dive as Sky is the source

Read your post again instead of arguing for the sake of it.I have bolded the part for which i have replied. Again stop arguing for the sake of it unless you have a point.

My Bad

I misinterpreted

But that still does not explain why you are not posting Koscieny news updates

He just said France will attack Spain,now playing against the Greatest Team in History in a key WC Qualifier is big news or is it not relevant as it does not attack a certain player

My Bad

I misinterpreted

But that still does not explain why you are not posting Koscieny news updates

He just said France will attack Spain,now playing against the Greatest Team in History in a key WC Qualifier is big news or is it not relevant as it does not attack a certain player

Again i dont follow him like he is my wife. I post news from sky and i dint see it there till now.

As for the bolded part,thanks for enlightning me. i dint know he said that.

Again i dont follow him like he is my wife. I post news from sky and i dint see it there till now.

As for the bolded part,thanks for enlightning me. i dint know he said that.

Hillsborough tragedy not important ?

Edited by The Choker

Sure hes a racist and a scumbag and we were stupid to support our own player

Now Admit it that you guys idolize a cheat and you have a statue of a cheat

LOL why should I admit he is a cheat when he is not. Listen labeling someone a cheat or not is quite simple - If a guy dived once or twice in his career then he is not a cheat, if a guy does that regularly then he is a cheat.

Young, Bale, Busquets, Ex-Arsenal Eboue, Suarez are all cheats imho. Henry, Eduardo & Jenkinson are definitely not.

Toure to leave City is not important ?

Really? :O Awesome when?

And dude what the *bleep* is your problem? I post news which i see. when did this even come out? Also i dont post every single important news.

Really? :O Awesome when?

And dude what the *bleep* is your problem? I post news which i see. when did this even come out? Also i dont post every single important news.

Important ?Really ?

Yet you choose to post a news which is not even news but a player whining about someone else .

Azaan the thing is he dose it every week that's why people are singling him out

When Ronaldo and nani use to dive a lot early in their united career they where also full time in the news for diving but then they stopped

And Suarez dose not look like he's trying to cut it out of his game and he's spoit his reputation whith antics like bighting a player and world cup handball saga and racesim

It's the medias fault that is over hyping the situation and it will fad away in a week or two so chill out

Hillsborough tragedy not important ?

Again i dont post every single important news. There was a discussion about suarez being a cheat a few pages back and i thought i would post it as it was currently playing player criticising another one.

And yea did i post when that vice president guy called him a cheat? No because i dint think it was relevant.

LOL why should I admit he is a cheat when he is not. Listen labeling someone a cheat or not is quite simple - If a guy dived once or twice in his career then he is not a cheat, if a guy does that regularly then he is a cheat.

Young, Bale, Busquets, Ex-Arsenal Eboue, Suarez are all cheats imho. Henry, Eduardo & Jenkinson are definitely not.

I accept Suarez is racist,a cheat,a diver, a scumbag

And then I am called Delusional ?

Important ?Really ?

Yet you choose to post a news which is not even news but a player whining about someone else .

Different people have different views. Toure leaving city is a big news for me but i dont know how big is it for you.

Suarez called a cheat was a big news for the thread as there was the discussion and a lot of gifs going around.

Azaan the thing is he dose it every week that's why people are singling him out

When Ronaldo and nani use to dive a lot early in their united career they where also full time in the news for diving but then they stopped

And Suarez dose not look like he's trying to cut it out of his game and he's spoit his reputation whith antics like bighting a player and world cup handball saga and racesim

It's the medias fault that is over hyping the situation and it will fad away in a week or two so chill out

Bro I agree hes a cheat,a racist a scumbag .Yet IIRC he has won 0 Penalties for his antics,he was sent off for his handball and got an 8 match ban for and I quote "Suarez is not Racist "-Evra

Compare that to other players who have successfully manipulated the referee,stamped on Suarez ,cheated their way into World Cups and dived occasionally

I seriously dont understand why you are blaming me for posting a news.

Argue bro,its fine but don't lower your standards.

Lowering Standards ? Really ?

I agreed everything on Suarez .Infact I even have the balls to say hes a cheat .

Adding Fuel to Fire is also not right