Your Quote Of The Day.

Cash

Don’t just have career or academic goals. Set goals to give you a balanced, successful life. I use the word balanced before successful. Balanced means ensuring that your health, relationships, mental peace are all in good order.There is no point of getting a promotion on the day of your breakup. There is no fun in driving a car if your back hurts. Shopping is not enjoyable if your mind is full of tensions.Life is one of those races in nursery school where you have to run with a marble in a spoon kept in your mouth. If the marble falls, there is no point coming first. Same is with life where health and relationships are the marble. Your striving is only worth it if there is harmony in your life. Else, you may achieve the success, but this spark, this feeling of being excited and alive, will start to die. ……………….

• 2 weeks later...

Some interestin quotes i heard recently:

"Money doesnt make happiness, but its better to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle"

"Forgiv ur ennemies but never forget these a*sholes names"

"Help someone who is in need and he will remember u.... when he is again in need"

"Alcohol doesn't solve problem... neither does water and milk"

There are stories within stories, whispered in the quiet of the night,shouted above the roar of the day,and played out between lovers,enemies,strangers,friends. But all, all are fragile things made of just 26 letters arranged and rearranged ~ Neil Gaiman.

" Life is like an icecream. Taste karo toh bhi pigalti hai, aur Waste karo bhi toh pigalti hai.

Isliye life ko taste karna sikh lo, warna...Waste toh ho hi rahi hai ..... "

:good:

Super! Going on FB in 1, 2, 3...

Maggie (Runaway Bride):

"Look, I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you're the only one for me."

runaway_bride.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: