The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

Fail, PA is fail, Choor Company, Tomm is 1 month from the Shipping Date and i still have not recived my game, before you ask if i live in some non exesting village, let me tell some stuff,

1) I lives in Mumbai, commercial capital of india, still i have not recived it :ranting:

2) The customs people live right behind my building, their full compound is behind my building

3) I have been at home everyday of the month, even if i went out for a hour or two, i made sure someone was at my home to recive it

now i am really getting angry, first they delay to ship my in stock item, and now since 1 month no game, damm you PA, go die :bandit::raygun:

Sent them a strong e-mail today, they just tell me sorry and tell me to check the post office, wtf,

what should i do now? :(

are bahi koi tho bato kya karu?, bahut tention mai hu :(

bro, exactly kya hua hai...u did not got ur order again u send them email they said check ur pot office...they say same thing in my case also but beside saying that they also say to give it another 10-20 days i guess...and then let them know...and fatr that bro they will refund...i am sure of it..

bro, exactly kya hua hai...u did not got ur order again u send them email they said check ur pot office...they say same thing in my case also but beside saying that they also say to give it another 10-20 days i guess...and then let them know...and fatr that bro they will refund...i am sure of it..

see, after shipping date, today is exactly 1 month, i send them a mail telling that it is 1 month since the game got shiped and i still have not recived it, they reply telling to check at post office and tell me to mail my postal address for verification, i send them my address and ask them what now?, and they did not reply only,

i am very scared now what to do, my hard earned money gone down the drain :cry:

see, after shipping date, today is exactly 1 month, i send them a mail telling that it is 1 month since the game got shiped and i still have not recived it, they reply telling to check at post office and tell me to mail my postal address for verification, i send them my address and ask them what now?, and they did not reply only,

i am very scared now what to do, my hard earned money gone down the drain :cry:

bro, first of all i understand the thing you going through...some time back i also went through this....really feels bad but trust me...have little faith ...it will be either refunded or you should get ur stuff...people have got stuff after 3 months here...so there is still hope...

anyways now relax and wait for them to reply...they should reply by tomorrow...if they dont...start asking them on their twitter or facebook it works atleast thats what guys here say......they should refund you...dont become too rude also.....

when all this still does not get your money back...

think you gave your money to bukha nanga chinese so that they can have ....hakka chowmein with sweet and sour chicken and coke also .....:rofl:

bro, first of all i understand the thing you going through...some time back i also went through this....really feels bad but trust me...have little faith ...it will be either refunded or you should get ur stuff...people have got stuff after 3 months here...so there is still hope...

anyways now relax and wait for them to reply...they should reply by tomorrow...if they dont...start asking them on their twitter or facebook it works atleast thats what guys here say......they should refund you...dont become too rude also.....

when all this still does not get your money back...

think you gave your money to bukha nanga chinese so that they can have ....hakka chowmein with sweet and sour chicken and coke also .....:rofl:

yaar trying to calm myself, but still very worried, i remember you asking the same thing here, i thought me living in Metro should have no probs, but still :(, what happened in your case, did the deliver it at last?

yaar trying to calm myself, but still very worried, i remember you asking the same thing here, i thought me living in Metro should have no probs, but still :(, what happened in your case, did the deliver it at last?

you living in metro...and mohit and me live in kolkata...abey kya humara city koi village hai kya :chair::rant:

you living in metro...and mohit and me live in kolkata...abey kya humara city koi village hai kya :chair::rant:

Mamata has made you paschim bango, u no metro now :tongue:

Me Lives in Amchi Mumbai, Commercial Capital Of India B)

Archived