The Football Thread

Xeno

Was watching some La Liga highlights , Kaka was very good against Villareal , showed some of his old class , don't know how good Villareal are , but he looked great , linked up with CR and others brilliantly many times.

^^

the shirts sell and we need a creative kalakar in midfield. hopefully price will be low

Yu really think the price will be low?? It just wont... Yu are hoping too much... Its Real we are talking about Real Madrid who got him for ~60mil... They just cant let such a Galactico leave the club after 2yrs... They are in no dire of money...

Anything above 15-20mil for Kaka right now is a waste.... What I think Chelsea would be willing to pay would be 30mil... Still a waste. Not that I'm promoting inflated rates, but its better to put in 50-60mil for someone like Pastore, who is young & blazing, rather than investing 30mil for 3 yrs and then investing a further 50mil...

Edited by Madhav

Yu really think the price will be low?? It just wont... Yu are hoping too much... Its Real we are talking about Real Madrid who got him for ~60mil... They just cant let such a Galactico leave the club after 2yrs... They are in no dire of money...

Anything above 15-20mil for Kaka right now is a waste.... What I think Chelsea would be willing to pay would be 30mil... Still a waste. Not that I'm promoting inflated rates, but its better to put in 50-60mil for someone like Pastore, who is young & blazing, rather than investing 30mil for 3 yrs and then investing a further 50mil...

Madrid dont really care when they sell, VdV was sold at 8 million, both robben and weasly were sold in the 15-18 bracket iirc and both were much younger than the present 29 yr old kaka, if a player does not feature in their scheme of things, its not worth haggling over as per them.

I dont necessarily want kaka but if he comes at 15 or less then it can be good. Also i read somewhere that kaka was in london for adidas commercial or was it EA's fifa ad with rooney; some thing like that.

Edited by Nemo

Madrid dont really care when they sell, VdV was sold at 8 million, both robben and weasly were sold in the 15-18 bracket iirc and both were much younger than the present 29 yr old kaka, if a player does not feature in their scheme of things, its not worth haggling over as per them.

I dont necessarily want kaka but if he comes at 15 or less then it can be good. Also i read somewhere that kaka was in london for adidas commercial or was it EA's fifa ad with rooney; some thing like that.

That is because VdV costed madrid ~£10mil, Sneijder costed ~£20mill, & Robben ~£24mill... Hence, the subsequent lower transfer fee involved when these players were sold as they didn't perform to have earned an inflated priced tag...

Secondly, none of them were Ballon d'Or winners...

Kaka will be expensive if at all he wants to move on from Bernabeu!!

Is anyone here going to watch the Europa League finals between Porto and Braga? It's tomorrow and I think it will be a great final because of the intense rivalry between the two clubs.

I will be in a few minutes. Porto have looked sharp but braga are just resilient

I will be in a few minutes. Porto have looked sharp but braga are just resilient

Yeah, just saw the goal that won Porto the finals. It was a good header by the man who can do no wrong in this Europa League ... Falcao !

Also, saw the highlights between the Real Madrid and Villareal match. Two good free-kick goals scored by C. Ronaldo :majesty:

I am glad they won the Europa Title. Now all we have to wait and watch for is the dismantling of the team and the sale of players lol. Its a trend with Porto. I'd like to see someone like Falcao play in a far more competitive league and I do hope that Porto keep him so that we can see him play in the Champions League next season. Also, Moutinho was quite good yesterday too.

Edited by Mel81x