Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

In today's time-- everything's disposable, when more than one songs are released/made almost everyday-- its bound to have a very small shelf life.. specially if it's a Bollywood film's music. The only album in last decade i could listen now again and again would be 'Rockstar'.

I agree.

Add Ishaqzaade too.Great songs.Shame wasnt such a good movie.

Btw did you see Bourne Legacy?

Edited by rockstarnet

I think we should split this thread for bollywood/hollywood separately, some of us can be spared from stuff like 'inshk in paris' and what not thats being posted recently :doh:

Edited by Ne0

I agree.

Add Ishaqzaade too.Great songs.Shame wasnt such a good movie.

Btw did you see Bourne Legacy?

This year- Ishaqzaade, EMAET, Donor, Kahaani, Shanghai, Cocktail had good songs.. but after their respective release period, all faded.

--Legacy, seeing tomorrow afternoon. hearing rave things about it.

I think we should split this thread for bollywood/hollywood separately, some of us can be spared from stuff like 'inshk in paris' and what not thats being posted recently :doh:

Becoming much english, eh brother? Whatcha doing in "Indian"videogamer dot com?

Its subjective why i post those things. For me, primarily to make fun of those piss-poor filmmakers. Maybe you should stop whining-- avoid those and try posting "your" kind of sodding stuff.

Edited by Freak

Becoming much english, eh brother? Whatcha doing in "Indian"videogamer dot com?

Its subjective why i post those things. For me, primarily to make fun of those piss-poor filmmakers. Maybe you should stop whining-- avoid those and try posting "your" kind of sodding stuff.

lol, so bollywood = India for you ? you've chosen your IVG id wisely, you're indeed a freak :rofl:

freakenstein :giggle:

And where did i mentioned Bollywood= india? Crazy, mate? Its an Indian social networking community for gamers, bound to post Indian related stuff in GC. Maybe you should quit being so negative, dispel it, use it some good manner. :) Alrighty then :lol:

^^ *sigh* ok, i think easier way instead of arguing with you is to add you to my permanent ignore list !

edit: and just so you know, i've nothing against bollywood, some of my most fav movies are from bollywood, but spamming facepalm trailers back to back -> :doh:

Edited by Ne0

you're talking nonsense :doh: for that bollywood should make something worth watching first :rofl: But seriously, Spamming, really man? really, that's the best you could come up with? Checkout last pages, all i have posted are 'latest' trailers that could be 'discussed and made fun of' and they were. Start paying attention more, visit previous pages. Its not like i make those trailers.

He's just saying turn it down on the frequency of these lame a*s trailers... No one has time to go thro all those trailers and worthless "make fun of them" conversations before he gets to something useful.

For example, there's no discussion on Bourne in the last few pages even though it released today...

He's just saying turn it down on the frequency of these lame a*s trailers... No one has time to go thro all those trailers and worthless "make fun of them" conversations before he gets to something useful.

For example, there's no discussion on Bourne in the last few pages even though it released today...

You don't have to, for all i give is a rat's a*s. :rofl: And its not like i post whatever gets uploaded on internet. I select (depends on liking, hilarity etc) and post.

Regarding bourne, for that somebody have to go and watch it-- recco others-- briefly review it here and discuss. :doh: Why unnecessary hype when even their production/marketing team aint bothered.

I wanna watch it too but I am waiting for one of you suckers to take the dive first. Seems like I dodged a bullet by doing the same with Total Recall. :P

I've dodged so many bullets the same way... The best one that springs to mind has to be Battleship

Dude Freak, post all the movie trailers you want. It is not f**king compulsory for anyone to click and watch them if they are posted. I for one like to know which movies are coming, whether they are bollywood or hollywood doesn't matter, and your trailers help. People have posted stuff like some tamil/telugu/bengali movies and other things I dont give a f**k about, but I never complained, because you know, I am not spellbound to click and watch every video posted.

Also, found this:

Az7WQf9CAAAhjt6.png

Dude Freak, post all the movie trailers you want. It is not f**king compulsory for anyone to click and watch them if they are posted. I for one like to know which movies are coming, whether they are bollywood or hollywood doesn't matter, and your trailers help. People have posted stuff like some tamil/telugu/bengali movies and other things I dont give a f**k about, but I never complained, because you know, I am not spellbound to click and watch every video posted.

exasperated-o.gif

Man, I wanna watch bourne legacy but ek tha tiger wont let me :ranting:

Where you live? Few multiplexes will have 1-2 shows. Del/Mum for sure.. i just want expendables 2 to get a release in India next friday :fear: those tv spots look so entertaining!!

I wanna watch it too but I am waiting for one of you suckers to take the dive first. Seems like I dodged a bullet by doing the same with Total Recall. :P

:lol: watching tomorrow, will let you know..sure won't be as bad as total f**kall

Exactly the point. At the end, i wanna have a good discussion/good time. I love movies. This particular 'Canis lupus pallipes' guy (not so subtle? :lol:) just visit movie discussion thread just to taunt/argue others- what a negative person, man. Low lifes!!

Btw, what was in the pic? could read just 'GOW' -- Not there now at ETT wikepedia page. :P