Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

yea.....the snow is a distraction in the 'lost city ' map .a pretty one at that :bigyellowgrin:

i love the 'cave'...its so pretty,with the birds chirping around u....and 'fort' makes me wanna have a cup of steaming coffee everytime i play it.

'sactuary',well....the sky is prettier...with the northen lights ,which wouldnt work if the rest of the stage wasnt a bit dark....the underground section in it with the glow in the dark fungus lighting the way reminded me of mgs3 :coolspeak:

after seeing the changes made,i cant wait to see what nd have in store for us with the rest of the map packs and dlc :thumbsup:

hope they look into matchmaking(esp when in a group),sometimes it takes forever :surprise:

Saint your post convinced me to stay away from the dlc :P

And one more thing

+1 on django and praju

If you go by saints ideals you shouldn't have ever bought the game. Or even a PS3. OR even an internet connection for that matter. :bigyellowgrin:

What ?

dc= disconnection.

It doesnt save my score simultaneously. As if I killed 5 enemies, i should get some experience points and $$$$ even after getting disconnected. But it doesnt work that way.

So if I get disconnected a few minutes before a match ends, then i just wasted my time. <_<

And LAG is definitely present and noticeable. And its not only me, i see people (enemies too :D) just standing like statue (while others including me are moving).

dc= disconnection.

It doesnt save my score simultaneously. As if I killed 5 enemies, i should get some experience points and $$$$ even after getting disconnected. But it doesnt work that way.

So if I get disconnected a few minutes before a match ends, then i just wasted my time. <_<

And LAG is definitely present and noticeable. And its not only me, i see people (enemies too :D) just standing like statue (while others including me are moving).

0k,now go back to bf3 :slap:

+1 on django and praju

If you go by saints ideals you shouldn't have ever bought the game. Or even a PS3. OR even an internet connection for that matter. :bigyellowgrin:

Probably shouldn't have born at all ... since ND ruined Uncharted :slap:

:rofl:

fun couple of matches yest night. :bigyellowgrin: , since the fal has been nerfed, the gmal is my go to friend, but the freaking 'sticky' aim assist is a real bummer.its hard to aim whenever there;s more than one player around.hope nd look into it

sniper match was fun as hell.wish they would reimplement the uc2 playlist options for custom matches( sniper only,hammer,pistols etc)

i'll be going home for a month...will be back on the 23rd of february.great playing with u guys,catch y'all when i get back :cheers:

i'll be going home for a month...will be back on the 23rd of february.great playing with u guys,catch y'all when i get back :cheers:

enjoy your trip back home :)

edit : say hello to my new friend beeches :P .. only comes handy in plunder and objective matches :bigyellowgrin:

830px-Lazarevic%27s_KAL_7.png

Archived