The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

poor pujara, i hope this need to fit into LOI doesnt spoil his test game. we need him there more than anywhere else

O ishwar pandey in csk.. Now he has great chance to make it to the Indian team via the csk quota

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

thats what i thought too.. :lol:

Today IMO will be the biggest challenge for KXIP.. They will be facing the best attack of the ipl, Also really want either viru to score or bailey to come up at no.3. We can't really depend on miller & maxwell just like we did in the previous seasons depending on couple of batsmen.. Pujara might be doing it right as he is holding one end and changing the strike with big hitters on the other end.. I think saha should be changed with G.Mann as saha is not that good keeper, I have seen him letting go off so many byes in both the games which really hurts.. Also he missed couple of stumping chances.. Viru might not be dropped throughout the tournament if we keep on winning the matches which is a bad sign as local players will not get a chance :(

Today IMO will be the biggest challenge for KXIP.. They will be facing the best attack of the ipl, Also really want either viru to score or bailey to come up at no.3. We can't really depend on miller & maxwell just like we did in the previous seasons depending on couple of batsmen.. Pujara might be doing it right as he is holding one end and changing the strike with big hitters on the other end.. I think saha should be changed with G.Mann as saha is not that good keeper, I have seen him letting go off so many byes in both the games which really hurts.. Also he missed couple of stumping chances.. Viru might not be dropped throughout the tournament if we keep on winning the matches which is a bad sign as local players will not get a chance :(

Why you want Viru to be dropped? He did OK in first match and in second his shot was good but found the fielder. If we can persist with Nohit for eternity then we can easily give Viru the chances he rightly deserves.

I am very interested to see if hyderabad saves Steyn for Maxwell as no other bowler can control him.

Bailey is getting wasted. He should bat at 3. He can be the anchor if Pujara gets put soon.

Warner should open. He isn't a middle order player. If finch opens then Warner should be no. 3.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Why you want Viru to be dropped? He did OK in first match and in second his shot was good but found the fielder. If we can persist with Nohit for eternity then we can easily give Viru the chances he rightly deserves.

I am very interested to see if hyderabad saves Steyn for Maxwell as no other bowler can control him.

Bailey is getting wasted. He should bat at 3. He can be the anchor if Pujara gets put soon.

Warner should open. He isn't a middle order player. If finch opens then Warner should be no. 3.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Yup bailey is being wasted, It is better to play parera than bailey as he can bowl too.. Whats the point of batting at #6 :rant: ... Saha ko ya akshar patel ko bhej deta hai bailey at #3, where as he should bat at that position & play with maxwell or miller..

This IPL will end the career of KP as domestic batsman. Wait and watch.

:P

Then you don't realize the difference he makes when he bats [emoji14]

sigh.. another season, another round of being whipping boys for DD :(

all i want is for KP to razzle dazzle, baaki maa ch*** duniya.

+1. Judging by reports from yesterday he will be available for next match.

Yup bailey is being wasted, It is better to play parera than bailey as he can bowl too.. Whats the point of batting at #6 :rant: ... Saha ko ya akshar patel ko bhej deta hai bailey at #3, where as he should bat at that position & play with maxwell or miller..

He is doing a fail safe in case Maxwell n Miller fails. What he isn't realising by the time he will come in to bat match will already be out of hand. If he is in the team he needs to bat at 3. If he fails Maxwell and Miller can do the job. And he is captain so obviously he will play all matches.

Sent from my Nexus 4

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic