Credit Card Dilemma

DinJo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Can anyone suggest a good Citibank credit card for starters(no annual fees)?

go for the co branded cards, either shoppers stop or Indian oil one. There might be low or no annual fees depending on your expenditure, or you can go for their premier miles card it has 3K annual fee but it's more or less recovered in the flights. I just swapped my jet card (as it has been discontinued) with their rewards card, its free for me, but for others its around 1k per annum, u can go for this one as well, has nice points structure. Have applied for their 3rd CC hope It goes through :fear:

suppose I want a CC from Citi bank ... what is the procedure for it ??

I am a student and BTW I also have a PAN card ... please help

Here are the criteria

1) Job

2) 21+ Age

3) PAN Card

If you dont have a Job , then you should have one of your family member to have a cc / account in the bank

any 1 else getting the pesky calls from AMEX for the new travel card? The gal on the other line knows no English and to make it worse is trying to fake an Accent. When i inquired about the card benefits, she says "I would like to share you" i was like "Y U want to Share me" . When i say no to the card, due to the high 5000rs annual fee and i have 6-7 CC's, she says how do i have 67 CC's :|

any 1 else getting the pesky calls from AMEX for the new travel card? The gal on the other line knows no English and to make it worse is trying to fake an Accent. When i inquired about the card benefits, she says "I would like to share you" i was like "Y U want to Share me" . When i say no to the card, due to the high 5000rs annual fee and i have 6-7 CC's, she says how do i have 67 CC's :|

:rofl:

Here are the criteria

1) Job

2) 21+ Age

3) PAN Card

If you dont have a Job , then you should have one of your family member to have a cc / account in the bank

:wacko:

Hey Guys, just a quick question. I had applied for a stan c credit card under the false promise of a stanc representative that my card is lifetime free and is preapproved. They also said that i will sign some sort of documentation that will confirm that the card is lifetime free. That document never came and the card was dispatched without my knowledge which i refused to accept through two different couriers.

Now the stanc guys have been pestering me for the past 10-15 days saying you are using our card :O . How can i use a card which i have not received? i dnt want their stupid card. My question is, can they bill me for any charges in the future against this fraud card? i thought not accepting the card during initial delivery means it is cancelled later on.

Archived