Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

I get text back if I use Back and Forwards normally. But the 500 error seems to wipe it clean.

Can we add a "Now playing" Tab that displays what you are playing under the Steam/XBL/PSN/WFC id below your avatar? Maybe replace the "Joined date" which is pretty useless? Just small and limited to 20 chars. That way everyone can see what everyone else is playing.

Good Idea bro :kisstogether:

Hey read this, http://www.hecklerspray.com/about/meet-the-writers

I found it hilarious, witty, naughty and sportingly insulting just like we do it here at IVG.

I was thinking, we can have a thread where Administrators and even some of the old and loyal members of IVG can be introduced in a similar fashion. Like we have an introduce new member thread, it will be great if the new members can be introduced to the old and vintage ones..

I really think, it will be a big hit. Some one like JC Denton, MT, Gaurav, Sam can write it I am sure..

What say?

I don't mind gramps, as long as it's told in a sexy, spicy way :naughty:

Dude you like Twilight. That's impossible to spice up. There are more sexier and spicier things than Robert and Kristen - blocks of wood and a potato come to mind. :scarerun:

Yeah I swear ever since we switched to this new forum its getting worse and worse.

And it cant just be the traffic, I mean from what I can see we do have more new registered users but not so many that it breaks the site every 15 minutes. It used to be like 50-60 guys some time ago and the site used to work fine. Now its like 10-20 more and its just sh*ting all over the place.

And its not just the 500 errors. The site performance has also been poor over the last 2-3 months. Slow as hell in loading.

Edited by Aftrunner

We are getting a lot more visitors now + combined with all the active users, it really puts a strain on the server. And regarding Site speed, Sam has to optimize it more I guess, or get powerful servers :|

Well even if it is new visitors and not the current servers being poor we still have to do something about it. Its not like all the new guys are just going to disappear and as it is the site currently is a PITA.

Fix the current hosts. Or if we need to get better servers then do that.

my total post is 8,483 as it is reflected correctly when i visit my profile...

<-------------------- but when i post ,it shows me 6.5k something like you can see on your left...why :huh:

Obaid bhai :mellow: Aajkal machli khaani chor di kya..? :giggle:

Profile post count (Total number of posts) includes countable posts + gen chat posts (i.e. non countable posts).

Left side pe only countable posts dikhti.

:cheers:

Edit: Amanwa beats me to it :ack:

Edited by F@tm@n